1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Covid!

I don't remember the Bucky situation. Was it shipping from HK or US? Was it just going to people in AU/US/UK?
From my understanding (I wasn’t in the game then) it released in HK and started shipping from SS at the same time

Can't blame everything on the ****ing bug. The batch shipping BS started before the world went crazy.
Well Covid did originate in China...:monkey1 lol
From my understanding (I wasn’t in the game then) it released in HK and started shipping from SS at the same time
I remember reading that some from the AU was getting the first shipments of some new release from SS because it was from their HK warehouse.

Welcome to the wacky game of Hot Toys!

People received shipping notice from Sideshow but there isn't any official release in HK so could be a mistake. For now it's like Tom Petty once said, you believe what you want to believe.

until people start posting that they got actual shipping notices from SS, then, the jury is still out. I dont believe this, myself.

But I've been wrong before.

EDIT: looks like I'm wrong! C'est la vie!

Even iron man fans have to think it’s enough already, right? I mean it’s literally a new iron man every other month. Even I felt that way with the 275,890 mandalorian releases in a row. Another iron man...
Iron man 1,356,087 figures, ot Han Solo = 2

Well Covid did originate in China...:monkey1 lol

I remember reading that some from the AU was getting the first shipments of some new release from SS because it was from their HK warehouse.

Welcome to the wacky game of Hot Toys!
This is correct.
Back when I was ordering from SSC,Hot toys were shipping direct from HK to OZ..so I'd have figures within 3 days.
Now,with the USD vs AUD$.and the length of time to ship stuff,GST and shipping rates, it's cheaper to wait til local gets stock in,unless I REALLY want something,then I just order from TBA

Since we got a Black Series 6" George Lucas Stormtrooper, I'm waiting for Hot Toys to do their version. Old and young Lucas heads to be included. And armor to be ANH.

I'd buy this too, even if it doesn't fit my OT Imperials focus:

Lucas carbonite 1.jpg

Lucas carbonite 2.jpg

This looks cool for PT fans as well:

jj.jpg

I'd like to think there is another OT release for this month. Just going from previous years, you see some OT drops in Aug/Sept/Oct.

Let’s get back to what this thread was actually for before it became all wish list and speculation.

What will be the next release?
What will be the next reveal?

Sideshow mysteriously changed Lando to an October/November release. If that’s not a mistake (might not be considering how fast they got Death Watch Mando in), I think Lando is the next Star Wars release.

If Sideshow made a mistake - I think Ahsoka is next.

As far as reveal. My guess is Cobb Vanth. I think they save Fennec for Book of Boba.

It is crazy we’ve had no reveals since August 24th. We’re dueX

Back