1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's Marvel day today and Star Wars Wednesday when is the DC stuff? 🙄 An afterthought as always with Hot Toys.

These Sideshow cons have been awful. Very little new gets shown and they take far too long to show it.

We got 1 or 2 new reveals last year?

I know one was Death Watch Mando? Was someone else previewed and then went up afterwards? Jango? Maul/Coruscant Guards?

I feel like Lando went up during the summer along with Snowspeeder Luke?

I'm going to go back and check.

EDIT: It was Jango, who I think was missing during the summer, so everyone was excited to see him back up for the New York one. Death Watch Mando was also someone who was previewed during the show for the first time and then went up for pre-order that night.

Maul/Coruscant Guards went up for pre-order the week before, so that was also the first time we saw them besides the photos provided by HT.

Lando went up 2 weeks prior to Maul and the clones.

Last edited:
If anything, I'd like to see a head sculpt reveal for Fennec, Cobb Vanth, or Koska Reeves. I don't mind not seeing anything new. I'd rather they focus on updates from previously shown prototypes than adding to a list of them.

If anything, I'd like to see a head sculpt reveal for Fennec, Cobb Vanth, or Koska Reeves. I don't mind not seeing anything new. I'd rather they focus on updates from previously shown prototypes than adding to a list of them.
Can we see my girl Fennecs sculpt please.

Imagine how awesome it would be if Koska and Axe got sculpts, i would be over the moon.

Wasn't today supposed to be Star Wars, did they not show anything?

Tomorrow is the switch out to Star Wars

Today was for fans and customers to request to see a state/figure they saw from Monday.

I'm thinking at least one brand new reveal and maybe a new pre-order for SW sometime this week, its been a month since the ROTJ Scout.

I think that its been said before but I'm simply getting tired of the endless "announcements" compared to the slow drip of actual releases, regardless of the reasons. It isn't just with Hot Toys, either. I've got quite a number of pre-orders and having to wait close to 2 years to finally receive them is draining much of the fun of the hobby. I already know that my 1/6th scale collecting is waning even though we are seeing some amazing figures. That's not even taking into account the continuous rise in prices. I've long passed my financial line in the sand...

Tomorrow is the switch out to Star Wars

Today was for fans and customers to request to see a state/figure they saw from Monday.

I'm thinking at least one brand new reveal and maybe a new pre-order for SW sometime this week, its been a month since the ROTJ Scout.

I hate the way Sideshow milks these events.

Taking a day to show off the products makes for a better experience than seeing only photos or a quick overview in a brief video. It helps that they have Amy Chase up front and center because she is extremely knowledgeable about the product and the content behind it.

I would like to see companies behind the products do this type of experience and talked more in-depth about the products.

People are saying that so far Baron Zemo has been absent.

I KNEW THEY WERE GONNA PULL THAT ****. I KNEW IT. Show him to us initially, and you better look fast because that is the -last- time you'll see him. Damn it.

Waiting for Sideshow Booth tour later today maybe? Or there's simply no new Star Wars item to show or to go up for PO.

Waiting for Sideshow Booth tour later today maybe? Or there's simply no new Star Wars item to show or to go up for PO.

They said they were changing the booth for today, so it'll probably include Star Wars. Though it's unlikely there'll be anything new, since Autumn stated that NYCC wasn't that sort of event.

Back