1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like HT is going to pause SW for a few weeks. They're probably going to announce the 1/6 WhatIf line. Lokis no where to be seen and Venom 2 is coming. I'm ok if they push the WhatIf line, gives my wallet a breather.

So uhhhhhh lets change the subject...no Rex or Ahsoka this week, instead we got back to back days of Cosbabies.

Was really hoping to wake up to some nice new production photos..but maybe Monday or Tuesday morning.
I'm looking forward to waking up to new production photos.

Think there will be any alterations to Rex or Ahsoka from their prototypes?

Looks like HT is going to pause SW for a few weeks. They're probably going to announce the 1/6 WhatIf line. Lokis no where to be seen and Venom 2 is coming. I'm ok if they push the WhatIf line, gives my wallet a breather.
totally fine with me , too many preorders sitting on my plate right now, but I do love to see final production pics of Rex + Ahsoka pop up at some point.

So uhhhhhh lets change the subject...no Rex or Ahsoka this week, instead we got back to back days of Cosbabies.

Was really hoping to wake up to some nice new production photos..but maybe Monday or Tuesday morning.
I really don’t care enough to go through all those messages. In the past Monday has been a very good day for Star Wars releases (both Mandos, 501st)

So you're engaging in these discussions on the can...good to know :)

HealthySpeedyHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif

I just want good content. If that means exposing hypocrisy and criticism then that’s fine. If it does nothing to help and it’s just more conflict and culture war then I don’t want to hear it because it’s just as bad since it’s just as pandering. It’s sorta chicken and the egg but both are annoying. I am happy for the Mandalorian and more elements of Legends/EU being canonized so maybe the backlash helps or it’s coincidence. After all the Mandalorian was in development for a while and Favreau was hired before or after TLJ/TROS?

Last edited:
I just want good content. If that means exposing hypocrisy and criticism then that’s fine. If it does nothing to help and it’s just more conflict and culture war then I don’t want to hear it because it’s just as bad since it’s just as pandering. It’s sorta chicken and the egg but both are annoying. I am happy for the Mandalorian and more elements of Legends/EU being canonized so maybe the backlash helps or it’s coincidence. After all the Mandalorian was in development for a while and Favreau was hired before or after TLJ/TROS?
A Star Wars series to be developed by Jon Favreau for the then unnamed Disney streaming service was announced before The Last Jedi (I believe a week or two before), The show didn’t start filming til September of 2018

Back