1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the 14,000 mandalorian releases, I’m shocked no greef. I would prefer that over most of the figures shown today, as he is a main character from both seasons.

Is he still a stickler with his likeliness outside of Apollo Creed? I remember that being the case when the Arnold Pred figure came out a decade ago and nothing I’ve seen suggests he’s changed. Not sure if his Black Series figure means much.

I feel like the showing today was fairly underwhelming. A lot of stuff that was previously shown, and a lot that while cool I don’t have interest in. The ROTJ Scout and Speeder Bike and the Battle Droid with STAP are cool I suppose.

I feel like the showing today was fairly underwhelming. A lot of stuff that was previously shown, and a lot that while cool I don’t have interest in. The ROTJ Scout and Speeder Bike and the Battle Droid with STAP are cool I suppose.
A lot of it is also stuff that you know is coming, and would’ve made a bigger splash had it just gone up for preorder On its own some random week.

For people collecting Mandalorian stuff, I'm sure it was anything but underwhelming. Hell, I told myself I was only getting Mando and Bo-Katan and that was it for the Mando line for me, but even I'm tempted by that Grogu on the rock. Not to mention Koska and Axe. I don't think underwhelming is the right word, because some of the stuff shown today is pretty cool - particularly the battle droids.

Now, if you're like me and wanted more Clone Wars or a Padme/Mace Windu from the PT, then yeah, it's disappointing. But I wouldn't say underwhelming.

I actually am collecting some stuff from The Mandalorian. In spite of that though nothing overly impressed me. Cobb Vanth doesn’t get me excited. The diorama is cool, but may or may not happen, and even if it did not sure if I’d buy it. Other stuff it feels like we’ve seen.

Just the Armorer for me from all the stuff shown/teased. Super Battle Droid is a maybe, I dig the CW chonk it has to it.

I also may have to grab that Egg Container loose off TA or eBay. Looks like it’ll give the Camtono a run for it’s money as far as nifty accessories go.

Why the mysterious disappearance of Crosshair I wonder ?

We have another 2 or 3 days of new product reveals so we might have another batch of Hot Toys products as well. We didn't have the proto's for Hunter and Echo either.

I'd assume they'd want to advertise the 501st Clone whose going to be over in the states sometime in the next month and Rex who should be releasing in Hong Kong soon (god I hope).

Scanned through the reveal video again, the hosts all wearing the same black shirts with Sideshow printed across the front gives off a cheesy vibe, made me think of this...
thecolorofmoneyvincetshirt.jpg

Hmm, if they're going so far into the Mando line, I wonder if they'll make ALL the Mandalorians from the Covert!!!!! Would be epic if they did!

Does anyone else want them all?

Why the mysterious disappearance of Crosshair I wonder ?

Smart money says Crosshair is being kept for showcase with his peers; he kind of does not completely fit in with all this Mando stuff.

A grouping of the Batch with Omega would also be very shelf-worthy and they may be trying to save the full impact of that for another event, when more of these characters are ready to be seen. I dont think the figure has been tabled. My understanding is that Echo and Hunter are doing well saleswise.

I wonder if we will get clone Hawser or Hauser or however you spell it?

There Crosshair was, RIGHT NEXT TO all those stupid COSbabies and he should have used that rifle to good effect; it was a target-rich environment. But what do I know.

I dread to simply think about the prospects of SS3 which is probably heavily accentuates the internal conflicts between different factions/clans within the Mandalorian. Hot Toys is going milk the *** out of hundred of Mando variants for sure. :)

Back