1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I was so smart when I decided to get only collect Star Wars. It's unreal how much I have on PO right now and when they start dropping more in The Bad Batch/Prequel/Clone Wars lines it's going to get worse!

Well it looks like Man of Hot Collectibles was right about the Coursant Guard, hopefully it means what he told me about Rex is true as well

Maybe they wanted an All-Mandalorian showcase?
He betrayed them, just like in the show!
I dread to simply think about the prospects of SS3 which is probably heavily accentuates the internal conflicts between different factions/clans within the Mandalorian. Hot Toys is going milk the *** out of hundred of Mando variants for sure. :)
Yeah, I'm a little worried about that. Think I am putting on the some of the current Mandos and just wait for some unique ones I prefer like the Heavy Mando.
Well it looks like Man of Hot Collectibles was right about the Coursant Guard, hopefully it means what he told me about Rex is true as well
You mean like Endgame Thanos? I've been hearing Endgame Thor, Mysterio was right, but I didn't hear anything on the Coruscant Guard front. I think once that 501st came out, easy fodder to assume a CG. Never heard Venomized Groot nor 501st before release. Rumors are more miss than hit on the upcoming releases front.

He betrayed them, just like in the show!

Yeah, I'm a little worried about that. Think I am putting on the some of the current Mandos and just wait for some unique ones I prefer like the Heavy Mando.

You mean like Endgame Thanos? I've been hearing Endgame Thor, Mysterio was right, but I didn't hear anything on the Coruscant Guard front. I think once that 501st came out, easy fodder to assume a CG. Never heard Venomized Groot nor 501st before release. Rumors are more miss than hit on the upcoming releases front.
I’ve heard from a couple of people that Thor is next, and to be fair BD Thanos was all me, I just figured since he was MIA on the Hot Toys coming soon page he had to be next

Mando... Mando everywhere. I like the things they've shown but would like Bespin Luke and Han. Or a Chewie. Hope they pop up for pre-order in the future two years.

So, what of the newly revealed figures are you guys anticipating the most?

Of what we've seen - pretty excited about Koska Reeves and Axe Woves, and that figure of Grogu sitting on the Force stone.

If they put some Clone Wars stuff out later this week, that becomes my most anticipated stuff. Fingers crossed.

I'm quite excited about the Grogu Figure Set. Mainly due to him meditating on the seeing stone. If that lights up, I don't think I'll be able to pass on it.

I don't know if they'll put out any more later this week. If they do, I'd love to see Mando Luke.

It is a bit odd that there's no Mando Luke yet. It's been seven months since that episode aired. Surely they could have gotten the head sculpt ready by now. Wonder what the story is there.

So, what of the newly revealed figures are you guys anticipating the most?

The B1 Battle Droid and ROTJ Scout Trooper for sure. I'm being picky when it comes to the Mando show.

The Grievous PF is also a day 1 for me.

I was even looking at the pestastals they use...but they're stupid expensive.

Of the 4 of Fennec, Cobb, Koska and Axe, I'll buy every one that has a good face sculpt. I'm getting the speeder bike and Scout but going to avoid battle droids. It's a deep hole I don't want to get into.

OT will continue on the tread of drip drip drip on releases. Good luck on getting more than 4 releases a year for OT.

Edit: Also Justin on Justin's Collection said a company he would not name that has sole distribution to North America wink wink, pulled a copyright claim on the host for the Toys Wonderland website. Guess they have pulled this on Toysbuyingagent, ebay store etc. since it effects their right to "distribute".

Last edited:
Back