1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thing I don't collect anything beyond Force Users. The odd Imperial tempts me, plus some Clones, but since they're in my "Background Characters" List I can easily avoid them. I just wish they'd release that damn General Kenobi.

Honestly, I'm glad there's no line where I'd want everything. The onslaught of Mandalorian stuff makes me dread ever having to juggle all that. With good casting MCU X-Men are the only thing I can think of where my nostalgia would make me want quite a few figures, to say the least.

The Battle Droid is resurrected from the Coming Soon page. Bespin Luke, Padme, General Kenobi M.I.A. with Mando Mania.

Round 2 about to start. I thought Marvel was supposed to be today? Might be going to that. Hope to see that Scout w Speeder on this next stream.

Someone on YouTube should order every mandalorian figure at once and then show their wife the invoice. If she hates collecting even better. The reaction video would be hysterical. Btw, if my wife ever finds about how much I spend, it was her that killed me. No matter the cover up, it was her.

giphy.gif

Most impressive.

Man thank god I don’t collect LOTR. Few thousand saved at least. Star Wars and Marvel are enough.

So will there be any new preorders this week? And which new announcement goes up first?
Not sure. Looks like Marvel tomorrow and maybe the Lokis reveal. DC is Wed so might be Cyborg PO. No idea on SW announcements, might want The Armorer POs to fill up.

Edit: Check that, Marvel looks to be Friday. I think Sideshow likes to give you their stuff first then give you the good Hot Toys last.

Last edited:
Back