1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sources tell me Mando Luke WILL BE revealed Friday. Per source with knowledge on the situation, claims Disney wants to take the attention away from any DC merchandise being revealed.

My sources tell me Mando Luke WILL BE revealed Friday. Per source with knowledge on the situation, claims Disney wants to take the attention away from any DC merchandise being revealed.
Well we'll see on this rumor, but am I the only one seeing this? Keep hearing Marvel tomorrow, but seeing DC on the Event page.

Capture.JPG

Hope sooooo!!! My body and wallet is ready :ROFLMAO:

Will go along with the hype of Disney Gallery - The Mandalorian: Luke Skywalker on the 28th August on Disney+

You gotta stop with the "my sources" bit. You don't need to name names, but you gotta tell us who this source is if you want to be taken seriously with these posts.

If it happens, I could see it being spaced out to give collectors time to absorb the reveals of Cobb, Koska, Axe, and Fennec before revealing Mando Luke. Maybe giving us a look at the Dark Troopers as well.

Disney is this petty...? You'd think a behemoth of a company like that would not give a damn what DC did.

Otherwise I don't think we'll be seeing Padme any more than we'll be seeing Bespin han.

You gotta stop with the "my sources" bit. You don't need to name names, but you gotta tell us who this source is if you want to be taken seriously with these posts.
My sources are as reliable as all the youtube guys “sources” you guys post non-stop despite them being proven wrong time after time after time....

Seeing Hot Toys's ROTJ Scout and Bike, Battle Droid + Super Battle Droid I firmly believe their version of Grievous will still happening, despite the fact it may take years...

Last edited:
Mando... Mando everywhere. I like the things they've shown but would like Bespin Luke and Han. Or a Chewie. Hope they pop up for pre-order in the future two years.

So, what of the newly revealed figures are you guys anticipating the most?

Cobb Vanth for me. I think he was a great character and the figure looks really good so far. I love the whole space-sheriff vibe. But, I have to say, if he doesn't come with an unmasked headsculpt I'll more than likely pass. I have the Boba two-pack on order and I think that if I can't pose Vanth without the helmet on he'll just look like another Boba variant.

I'm also pleasantly surprised by the Battle Droid on STAP. Although I hope they'll release a STAP-less version as well. I don't really have room for that, but I'd love the droid. I never was too fond about the Super Battle Droid's design. He looks too clunky, so that'll probably be a pass.

The Scout Trooper looks nice, but I already have the the Mando version on order and I like the weathering on that. I want to pose him with my Sandtrooper.

I have no interest in Koska and Axe. Or Bo Katan for that matter. I didn't like their characters in The Mandalorian.

We're all aware of the imminent release of Mando Luke, at this point it is potentially guaranteed as their biggest hit in Mando line. Whether Ducky's inside source being completely wrong about this Friday. Mando Luke is still happening and will be coming at some point within this year.

We're all aware of the imminent release of Mando Luke, at this point it is potentially guaranteed as their biggest hit in Mando line. Whether Ducky's inside source being completely wrong about this Friday. Mando Luke is still happening and will be coming at some point within this year.
ROTJ Luke with a new cloath color ! Will be amazing. Almost sure they will use the same HS.

I dont understand your hype

Back