NEW PICS- Hot Toys - MMS 91 - THE GODFATHER - Don Vito Corleone spec + Hi Res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going by the side by side pic, I think the one on the right looks much better though I'm not sure which one is made by who. Both are really good, but I think the one on the right has better proportions and the face sculpt looks better to me as well. Like I just said though, I think either purchase looks to be really solid. They both capture the character well and they both capture different element so I'd be reluctant to say one is actually the superior between the two.

I think Enterbays one is pretty awesome but I do think HT one edges it out, just. Like what Monger said they both look solid but I think HT just edges EB out through there paint job but I'd love to own either :)

That photo of the HT and Enterbay figures, side by side, made me chuckle. The posts saying that Enterbay's was more realistic looking made me laugh out loud.

This is because Jengo owns an Enterbay GF :lol

lol wKWkwkkwkw..!

this is my gf

164130_482410977918_633832918_6230257_3854776_n.jpg

well anyone got their own opinion about a figure :) as long as we could enjoy it, everything should be ok :)

Enterbays attempt is easily 1/3 the quality of HT's. Its horrid. Its ridiculous that there is even any comparison.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I waited until both figures were released to make up my mind on which to purchase and that pic of them side by side pretty much sold me on the HT version. It then took me 2 years to get him, but it was worth the wait. Definitely one of HT's Top 3 Greatest of ALL TIME.

164130_482410977918_633832918_6230257_3854776_n.jpg

I'm sorry, but I see absolutely no Marlon Brando in that pic. Looks like an old guy in a tux.

yes an old man in a tux and his name is Mr.Enterbay Godfather lol! :lol

Does anyone ever see the HT Godfather Limited Edition for the Charity?

it would probably be a grail for me. I never liked that "soft head" thing HT did when they did the Godfather, The new Terminator/Tony Stark/Aldo / Wolverine etc. method would be much much better.

But the soft head does photograph nicely.

vito7.jpg

vito5.jpg

vito1x.jpg

vito6.jpg

vito12.jpg

He'd certainly have no problems with equine decapitation . . . although its skull would be clean & polished! (No gore under the sheets!)

And he could've saved Sonny Corleone with his plasmacaster...:monkey2

Back