New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to stay away from this scale and focus on 1/6, but these are a must buy for me!

evil-dead-2-deadite-ash-1.jpg

evil-dead-2-deadite-ash-2.jpg

:yess:

I had a dream last night where I saw these up close in some sort of convention type setting. I guess that means I'm excited.

Looking really nice! Very impressed with the articulation, sculpts still look awesome but there's some good poses to get out of the joints.

I sort of wish, since we're getting basically every look from the movie, there was an 'un-undead' arm that could be swapped out on Farewell to Arms Ash, so we could have a wholly intact Ash from the beginning of the movie. Could probably swap parts with Deadite Ash, but that would mean buying doubles of both figures.

But I'm a pretty big Evil Dead nut, so I might go that route. Ash turns deadite again towards the end, so maybe I could make a scene specific custom from the spare Deadite Ash. Yeah, swap out the good arm for the stump arm...that works.

I'm so excited. :D

Surprised to see the paint on these looks incredible! I can't wait to get them!

Back