New Neca Evil Dead 2 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you compare these to Mcfarlane's Walking Dead figures...well, there is no comparison.

I don't collect smaller figures anymore, but these are tempting.

Packaged picture looks great however expect much less from the paint applications on final products!!!

Typically, the packaged shots are the final factory pieces. NECA occasionally does awesome work with their figures and I think this line will be one of those examples. Check out the NECA-provided shots of their Predator figures in packaging and you'll see those look just as mediocre as the store ones -- that's because they are the ones supplied to stores.

Don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but if the packaged shots look good, the mass-release is good. What you see in these new packed pics is what you get.

Just compare the figure shown in the review (top) to the prototype (bottom):
25371d1328280079-necas-evil-dead-2-series-1-1ash-s2-close.jpg

evil2.jpg

There is a decrease in quality -- a telltale sign that this is a final product -- but luckily, NECA made sure it wasn't too big for this line. Kudos to them. :rock

Last edited:
i cannot wait for the summer release of "Hero" Ash, I've been waiting a long time for him

First Tarman, now Evil Dead 2 and new Jasons later in the year...

What a year for Horror collectors!

Indeed! I am all for it and supporting it fully with my wallet. :monkey3

agreed. Horror is my roots. Other than Christopher nolan Batman that's all I collect. Last year was weak but this year is already piling up horror stuff. Keep it coming. Drown me in horror figures and I will die happy.

Anyone know if Toys R Us will be carrying these?
I've been wondering this...I'd think they wouldn't be a problem if TRU sells everything else, like Freddy...except when it comes to Henrietta. I don't know how they'd handle that.

Cool to see the deer head with Hero Ash, glad it's still coming out. I was sort of hoping Hero Ash might end up with a unique head instead of a reuse, but oh well...he'll still be awesome.

Last edited:
Back