New Hot Toys Predator2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured this was coming sooner or later- great news for me though, I've always wanted a P2 :D:D

I don't get it, the post says he's working on a 1/4 P1, but the sculpt looks like something from AVP? I told myself I would never get HT Preds ever again. If I do, they have to be dead on accurate. The 1/4 Preds should have rubber quills on them, not sculpted. I wander if they will actually be 1/4 or more like 1/5 with Neca. They're really gonna have to blow my socks off.

Finally!!!! Not everyone was in a good financial place when it was first released so I'm happy to finally have a chance to score this guy. Now all of the Predator Snobs will have one less figure to hold over our heads :nana: :hi5:

Can you get snobby Predator fans?

If all the Preds are being made in 1/4 then that's the way to go for me. Same goes if they are all made in 1/6 though too.

I wouldn't want afew 1/4's or 1/6's to be made here and there.

I would be content with P1, P2 and Wolf in one scale.

I'd be the same as that. 1/6 all the way is fine for me.

I don't get it, the post says he's working on a 1/4 P1, but the sculpt looks like something from AVP? I told myself I would never get HT Preds ever again. If I do, they have to be dead on accurate. The 1/4 Preds should have rubber quills on them, not sculpted. I wander if they will actually be 1/4 or more like 1/5 with Neca. They're really gonna have to blow my socks off.

I doubt they'll be true 1/4. They're making a Dutch figure too apparently. If they didn't do the sizes right between Predator and Dutch at 1/6 I doubt they'll do it at 1/4. That would be one ___k off big Predator figure - built and finished at high end...with HT prices - it'd probably rule out a lot of people from buying it. Or am I wrong?

Last edited:
I have a feeling that the 1/4's will look incredible at first sight though. If the likeness is there than it's all down hill for our wallets from there on.

I don't think giant joints being shown at $400-500 a pop wll be very attractive in that scale though. It's acceptable from Neca cause they were so cheap and like adev said, I doubt these will even be true to 1/4 scale, so they'll look small next to pfs.

gsdfgdfg.jpg

:thud:

If is the avp pred,he dreads supposed more longer.....

Time for the 1/4 scale calculator and ruler to come out again.:lol

:lol:lol:lol

No! We already know the Neca figs are smaller then 1/4 scale, and I imagine HT will make all the Preds at the same height, so I guess we just have to wait and see how tall they make them. 20in would be good. Even if I never get any of these, at least I can grab a good base for my baseless Neca Pred :lecture

I should hurry up then and throw my P2 up for sale soon. XD

:lol:lol:lol

No! We already know the Neca figs are smaller then 1/4 scale, and I imagine HT will make all the Preds at the same height, so I guess we just have to wait and see how tall they make them. 20in would be good. Even if I never get any of these, at least I can grab a good base for my baseless Neca Pred :lecture

Hang on, are you telling me that my NECA 1/4 is not really 1/4!:panic:

:lol

Back