New Ghostbusters Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so we got no more pics of the new GB figures from toyfair? just that one tiny pic?

I haven't been following this too closely but has there been any word on further 1/6 figures beyond the 4 principle characters? Maybe Slimer or something?

No details on that yet...
I think it's safe to say that they're done with the 12" unless they do GB2 outfits...
Seems like their efforts are on the 6" line.

so we got no more pics of the new GB figures from toyfair? just that one tiny pic?

There's dozens of sites that covered ToyFair,
check their galleries,
here's one:

https://www.cooltoyreview.com/TF2010/Mattel2GB/

ooh thank you for the link!! hey i just noticed, the venkman figure has gloved hands! thats great! even though im way ahead of the game on that, ive already painted my GB's hands black, but at least i know i wont have to do it with venkman. great pics though. Damn, there HAS to be a way to get that slime on venkman! anyone know what i can use for that?

we're still many months away from the fourth 12"er release. i think its too soon to say the line is cancelled. i'm betting they make more but whether they are worth a purchase is another matter since the only redeemable thing about the figures is the packs and suit. can't imagine a louis or dana offering much to keep.

It has barely begun for me:

peter.jpg

I will probably change him to a narrow shoulder TT or maybe even a slim, since the regular TT pictured above makes him look too healthy, LOL!
Even though I could buy an Egon from mattycollector.com for the proton pack, I'm still going to wait for Venkman to be released. ;)

Hey, Commtech what flight suit is that? I saw one on Ebay I was thinking about buying since the Venkman Suit pant legs are so short. I just want to see if you might have bought the same one I'm thinking about buying.

Hey, Commtech what flight suit is that? I saw one on Ebay I was thinking about buying since the Venkman Suit pant legs are so short. I just want to see if you might have bought the same one I'm thinking about buying.

It's is a Dragon suit. Got it from point blank toys https://stores.ebay.com/POINT-BLANK-TOYS but got it at their booth in a show, not on ebay, for the same reason that the Mattel pants are too short. Here's someone in Malasyia who has it too: https://cgi.ebay.com.my/1-6-Scale-H...QQptZLH_DefaultDomain_207?hash=item4a9c691b9f

ahh wow that looks pretty darn good actually! the pants dont look to short, they look a nice length, abit longer would have been better, but they look long enough to get away with the venkman untucked look!

Here:
peter2.jpg

I'm definitely going to chance the body to a narrow or slim.

the slim is definatelty the right choice between the 2.

i'm just going with bucks. i have 2 regular white bucks, 1 reg black buck and 1 tall (from the Qui-Gon) buck. they are the easiest imo to obtain the various sizes. and they don't need the most dynamic articulation either. so bucks it is.

I think I'm definitely going to use the Slim TT since it gives the Venkman figure a less athletic body to it. Compare it with the above regular wide shoulder TT and tell me what you think:

The problem with the Slim TT is that he will look shorter,
Bill Murray isn't short, he's like 6'1" or so, so I think the Narrow Shoulder would look better IMO.

Have fun with your bash!! :rock!

The problem with the Slim TT is that he will look shorter,
Bill Murray isn't short, he's like 6'1" or so, so I think the Narrow Shoulder would look better IMO.

Have fun with your bash!! :rock!

I just did a search and you are right Kuzeh, he's actually 6'2. Shoot!:banghead I think I'll switch to the narrow shoulder then, even though I won't be posing him next to other Ghostbusters since I'm only making him.
Now, did he always have his pants untucked in from the boots or are ther scenes where he actually tucks them in? I like the tucked in look better.

I just did a search and you are right Kuzeh, he's actually 6'2. Shoot!:banghead I think I'll switch to the narrow shoulder then, even though I won't be posing him next to other Ghostbusters since I'm only making him.
Now, did he always have his pants untucked in from the boots or are ther scenes where he actually tucks them in? I like the tucked in look better.

Yep, but if you display him next to other figures he might look odd, in any case... It should look great once you finish it!
Post pics when you do!

And Murray had always his pants untucked I believe...
you can check some screen-caps here:

https://www.gbfans.com/ghostbusters/screen-caps/200/

yeah in all honesty the 1st ht body u used looked fine to me, and he is the right height.

and yes, venkman had his pants untucked in all scenes were he wore the jumpsuit.

Back