New Dooku & Obi-Wan Force FX lightsabers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you buy these now that Hasbro has the license? I think I got all mine at Borders except for the Mace from GameStop.

Can you buy FORCE FX lightsabers at stores or just the internet?

toys r us in my country only sells those cheapass plastic lightsabers. which are good to bash around with ur nephew or something but definitely not as a collectible.

I remember desperately wanting a Dooku FX saber 2 or 3 years ago. While I'm not quite that excited about it now I'll probably still pick one up. :cool:

Found one of my 3 an' half year old daughters trying to twirl my Vader FX Saber round this morning! Ahhh brings a lump to my throat. The force is strong in that one!

Unfortunately it was shortly after she told me to take off my sparkly Stormtrooper T- Shirt... No daddy, not that one. (slowly shaking head worryingly like my wife! :google)

It don't really look like they had to enlarge the hilt that much for the electronics on Tyranus's that much. (compared to other hilts)

attachment.php

Unfortunately, some FX hilys don't look as good as the plain 1:1 props, particually ones like ROTJ Luke and ROTS Obi-Wan where they have the really thin pipe going into the emitter that has to be widened. ROTS Anakin, Darth Maul and ESB Vader are the closest to original look of the ones I own. Thankfully AOTC Obi-Wan looks pretty close, I missed that in regular 1:1 and unless eFX does it, this'll be as close as I get, my favorite PT saber design.

Back