New Dooku & Obi-Wan Force FX lightsabers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet. Can't wait to see your pics. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to wait until winter to get one since this Jango project is taking all of my money at the moment.

I also pre-ordered obi-wans lightsaber and it should ship pretty soon. I just recently picked up a master replicas yoda lightsaber for a fairly decent price also.

looks like BBTS got theirs in. I have some credit over there so as soon as I see some pics from people, I'll get it from them

StarWarsShop's cheapest shipping option BLOWS.

It's been almost 2 weeks now, it's been sitting at shipment info sent to my local USPS for like 5 days now, I hate SWS shipping.

Ive ordered from them before, and it took 2 and a half weeks for one toy! Great things come to those who wait!

The TPM Obi Saber looks pretty frickin nice!, i have ANH Vader,ROTS Anakin and ROTJ(V2) Luke and will definitely be picking this one up at some point.

I've got ESB Vader, ROTS Anakin, ROTS Obi-Wan, ROTJ Luke v2 and Darth Maul double with the Ep1-2 Obi-Wan coming, I missed out on the LE so I'm excited to at least have the FX to have a nice version of it, it's my favorite PT hilt, but when MR started, their product was out of my price range, still hoping eFX does it one way or another.

Back