New Dooku & Obi-Wan Force FX lightsabers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there is anyone in the UK who knows where to buy these please let me know. I've spent hours searching the web with no luck.
cheers

Finally got my Obi-Wan saber today. I was nervous what to expect with Hasbro taking over but the quality and design are pretty much the same as MR. Happy to finally have a nice rendition of this saber hilt in my collection now.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

wow, the obi-wan saber looks gorgeous! dammit, now i might have to get this one as well as the dooku.

btw, i assume the t-shirt jedi in the pics is you, maulfan? :D

I love that saber design. might have to pick one up just for kicks.

btw, i assume the t-shirt jedi in the pics is you, maulfan? :D

Yeah, it's me.

I love that saber design. might have to pick one up just for kicks.

How off from the regular 1:1 hilts does it look? The only thing I really spot is the silver bits in the black grip not being as recessed because of the electronics and all.

I'm thinking of picking up a second and taking out the electronics just to have a hilt replica.

after 11 years since Phantom Menace came out I have finally got a force fx replica of Obi Wans padawan saber - the one thing I have ever wanted from any star wars film and the main reason I got into star wars ahah

after 11 years since Phantom Menace came out I have finally got a force fx replica of Obi Wans padawan saber - the one thing I have ever wanted from any star wars film and the main reason I got into star wars ahah

sorry for the old bump, but damn, I really thought I'd be able to find one at a good price for an Obi Wan padawan lightsaber by now, but the cheapest I've seen is still $150+ with shipping. I've tried to hold out as long as I can in hopes of a better deal, but I just can't seem to find any. Anybody know any good places that have them for cheaper or should I just bite the bullet on this one and just buy it now?

Yeah, it's me.

How off from the regular 1:1 hilts does it look? The only thing I really spot is the silver bits in the black grip not being as recessed because of the electronics and all.

I'm thinking of picking up a second and taking out the electronics just to have a hilt replica.

Aside from what you mentioned it is still larger in diameter than the real prop. No bad though, and really is one of the best that has been done.

Back