New Dooku & Obi-Wan Force FX lightsabers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got to get dookus for sure, always loved that hilt, i need to try and track down a vader fx

I'm sure I saw some pics of these at this years comic con - but im desperate for obis padawan saber - when are these released? I'm from the UK so I dont know if American release dates will be same

This is going to be my 6th FX saber.

So far, I have Obi-Wan and Anakin from ROTS, Vader from ESB, Luke from ROTJ and the full double-bladed Maul saber.

This Obi-Wan saber is pretty much it for me I think, I have all my favorite hilts covered now with this one. Just 1:1 replicas from here on out.

Over the years I've collected

Anakin ROTS
Obi Wan ROTS
Maul TPM
Mace Windu AOTC / ROTS
Yoda AOTC / ROTS
Luke ANH
Vader ANH

can't wait to get Obi Wan Padawan version - that in my opinion is the best hilt EVER
would love Dooku's as well

Hope they make Qui Gon - his hilt was so simple yet powerful - Loved Neeson in that role

Anyone seen the Asajj Ventress Force FX? It's HIDEOUS...they've Clone Wars'd it up so it's all blocky and square...it fits together, but it's not sleek and sexy like they used to be...

I'll post a pic when I find one...

Also, WHERE IS MY VADER ROTS???

Why would they up it now?

i was referring to my local retailers in malaysia. some of them have a tendency of raising the prices of the force fx stuff when they're first brought in. they used to do that when the sabers were all the rage. now that the fad has kinda cooled off (i think), maybe they'll be sensible with the pricing.

Anyone seen the Asajj Ventress Force FX? It's HIDEOUS...they've Clone Wars'd it up so it's all blocky and square...it fits together, but it's not sleek and sexy like they used to be...

I'll post a pic when I find one...

Also, WHERE IS MY VADER ROTS???

pics asap, please! i wanna see just how ugly it can look. :sick

Found a pic, it's a bit dark...

3747304981_8d50ce0aa1.jpg

Considering they looked like this once:

Komari_Vosa%27s_lightsabers.jpg

Never knew there was a Ventress FX saber.

As for the squaring, that's the new 3D series design. I'm sure that series having more detail and a bit more realistic look to it was cause to use it as the reference rather than the original series.

Never knew there was a Ventress FX saber.

As for the squaring, that's the new 3D series design. I'm sure that series having more detail and a bit more realistic look to it was cause to use it as the reference rather than the original series.

Oh absolutely, I'm not doubting how accurate it is, it's just they used to look so nice...I don't know why Lucasfilm decided to change the design...

It was probably someone on the new series who just had the idea and LFL just didn't object.

I still don't know why the ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan sabers weren't exactly replicas of the ANH Luke and Old Ben designs, but they weren't.

It was probably someone on the new series who just had the idea and LFL just didn't object.

I still don't know why the ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan sabers weren't exactly replicas of the ANH Luke and Old Ben designs, but they weren't.

Well, there is 19 years between them...maybe the Empire put out Wanted posters for people wearing Covertec clips, so they switched to D-Rings...

I do love the Obi Wan design though...just slightly behind Darth Vader ROTS...

I like the Obi-Wan ROTS hilt, but I'm a consistency nut sometimes and the fact that the clip and the igniting switch are completely different just frosts me. While you never see them close enough on screen to notice it's not the same, toys and collectibles show it clearly.

Back