NEW Alien vs Predator videogame details!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know about that Pred ship taking a cheap shot like they did at the USCM ship though. Seems to go against the hunters code.
Youd think they'd just stay cloaked.
It couldve made some nice DL content if the Preds boarded the ship.
Some bad voice acting from that marine pilot when the ship decloaks right in front of him then blows his
ship up. Pretty blase about it all.

I dont know about that Pred ship taking a cheap shot like they did at the USCM ship though. Seems to go against the hunters code.
Youd think they'd just stay cloaked.
It couldve made some nice DL content if the Preds boarded the ship.

but seriously. the real question is, what can brown do for you?

:D

Dunno if anyone noticed this, if its been mentioned my apologies, but the exclusive serpent predator you can get with some pre-orders has a mask thats been available from a customiser for a while. I found some custom bio masks for Hot Toys Predators a while back, possible by someone who posts here, and one was of an alien head mask. Thought it looked pretty cool. Like, the ultimate trophy. Haha.
Again, sorry if this is old news. lol.

lookin' forward to a youtube review :rock

Thanks man
Yeah I got to review this game

that's all I want as well, but I don't see it mentioned if it's gonna be available in the US. All I see is the regular and Collector's Edition

Well there is only a £5 difference in the UK between the Hunter edition and Survivor, but with the points I get from the store it's £7.50.

I'm not sure what I would do with the Face-hugger, card and patch (the hugger looks cheap to me) probably put them in the draw or give them to my nephew. So that's why I just went for the Survivor pack. Plus the US gets a comic with their Hunter pack and the UK doesn't

Yea whats with that, the game comes out in like 3 weeks, we should see some more on this game.:banghead

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Iipp-RA5g6M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Iipp-RA5g6M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Back