Need help from the iron Man Experts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melkorjunior

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I've decided I want a civilian Tony Stark figure. The problem is that there have been a zillion Stark headsculpts and a zillion more knockoffs, not to mention bootleg clothing sets. Has the Iron Man collecting community ever settled on a preferred Tony Stark headsculpt and a preferred costume set / body for a civilian Tony? All I know for sure is I don't want the figure with that goofy country getup he wore in Iron Man 3, and I'd prefer him wearing a tee-shirt rather than a suit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Anyone posting photos of their own civilian Tony Stark figures would also be appreciated.

I just ordered the Mark 85 from Sideshow so I'll have that headsculpt available--whichever one it turns out to be. The mark 85 will be my only Iron Man in Armor figure.

Here's my recipe: Maxnut Tony Stark headscuplt; IOU3000 body with light up arc reactor in chest; Avengers 1 outfit (Black Sabbath T, Long sleeve undershirt, pants, boots.)

(I also have a pair of EDITH glasses, but they don't sit well on the Maxnut sculpt; also with this clothing set, the arc reactor is not bright enough to glow through both layers of clothing. I think I have to cut a hole in the undershirt.)

I have the Arc Reactor Tony from Iron Man 2. I found this pic online, but this is him.

Attachments

• hot-toys-tony-stark-with-arc-reactor-creation-1-6th-scale-set-3.jpg
    hot-toys-tony-stark-with-arc-reactor-creation-1-6th-scale-set-3.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 121
I?m no expert but here?s the street clothes Tony I out together. Cheap body off eBay, track suit and shoes off eBay, infinity war head sculpt and the glasses from the advanced suit Spidey... I loved the track suit look.

09d59310f76af3223cec5ca52693b448.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back