NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are there 26 sets of the Pack?
at first there was like 6 or 8, I went today and there are 3 rows of 2 Packs, I thought.... Overkill?

I just use a black backdrop and the rest is all lighting. Minimal photoshop, usually i just use it to fix blemishes or as mentioned cropping.

Feckin' backgrounds are always a problem in my pics too. And I don't know anything about photoshopping/cropping stuff out etc.

I know my way around photoshop but taking good quality pictures is not my strongest forte!

Will try harder once my Dog Alien statue and Classic Arrive.

From NECA's twitter:

''Yes we are doing Prometheus & we've extended our licenses for classic Alien & for Predators. Much more to come''

DSCN7353.jpg

DSCN7347.jpg

DSCN7310.jpg

DSCN7306.jpg

DSCN7350.jpg

DSCN7349.jpg

DSCN7348.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, they're calling him Stalker?

..it's Brother Boar.

But they do look good.. I think Snake looks the best out of this group. Can't wait for Ram..hope they add the blue spots though.

Hm, no surprises.

A 1/4 P2 ora a anoncement of a Big P2 would have cool.

The figures look really good .
Hopefully we get this quality.

Only the resolution of the photos is not so good.

Is Brother Boars helmet golden, wears he a Necklace and has he the stripes on his skin?

Hmm I dont see the extended spear thats supposed to come with 'Guardian' or 'Gort' or whatever you guys want to call it...

Back