NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better-looking than HT's version... that one looked like an octopus puckering up.

Off-topic, but cool "dio" nevertheless.

The classic has cute lines for the manibles where HT has them, though less hidden than HT.

That's why I'm asking. They plan on doing a few versions of that figure (open/closed mandibles) so how come with Wolf they put the cut line and face "swap" area for the different faces starting at the forehead!? It looks terrible and on a few figures it doesn't even line up (not to mention the paint doesn't seem to match).

1pv1xu.jpg

2cd7nuh.jpg

161gqv6.jpg

So they can put a helmet on too.

I believe that seeing two heads, masked and unmasked, at Toy Fair means, those two will be unique heads, and it's the open and closed mandibles that'll share a head and just swap out parts.

I'll get this open-mouthed Classic for now, but ultimately I think I'll end up getting the masked version and selling this one. It's too hard to decide at this point and I'm aching for new NECA Preds, so I'll buy 'em as they go and get rid of them shortly after I've made up my mind. Plus this gives me an excuse to take more pictures :).

I hope that answers your question and that you are not just saying that to shut me up. :D :lol

:lol No it answers my question.. so you CAN shut up now. :nana:

Seriously though, thanks for the info. :hi5:

I believe that seeing two heads, masked and unmasked, at Toy Fair means, those two will be unique heads, and it's the open and closed mandibles that'll share a head and just swap out parts.

I thought Elder_Predator2's point was, for the masked head it will be the same sculpt just minus the extra plastic for the mouth area + a Bio glued on!? I thought that's what he was showing with the pics!?

Isn't there 3 Wolf figures (Masked, Unmasked Normal, Unmasked Roaring)?

Kyle, I e-mailed you sometime ago hoping one day we would see classic preds. I just wanted to say Thanks man, you are a fantastic sculptor. I will be buying several versions of these.

All of these words are confusing me! :gah: :lol

Now what I thought was, well, I think the Classic Masked and Classic unmasked will be two different sculpted heads, that the bio will be sculpted as part of the head and that the head for the Classic open and Closed mandibles will be the same save the mandible parts.

Back