NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rdarby07.jpg

"____ing predator masks, how do they work?"

well with a little of what scientist call movie majic the soo called predator or beetlemorph as scientist call them can do anything.

they can even have an out of place little richard song after the credits.:)

what the heck is that thing???

i always have problem with neca molding their plastic in the figure's skin color, instead of painting the skin color after the molding. it always make their plastic look so cheap.

Lol not since i was like 13. Im sorry was that in the credits for that movie ?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ACpamPcfEH4&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ACpamPcfEH4&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mijy8fpdI5c&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mijy8fpdI5c&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

All of these words are confusing me! :gah: :lol

Now what I thought was, well, I think the Classic Masked and Classic unmasked will be two different sculpted heads, that the bio will be sculpted as part of the head and that the head for the Classic open and Closed mandibles will be the same save the mandible parts.

Actually I remember Tankman saying that he went back and slightly resculpted the closed mouth P1 head so that the brow has a bit more expression to it, so it will be slightly different aside from the mouth parts. And yeah, more than likely the masked version is a P1 head with the entire frontal "jaw" area removed (You can see the seam line where the "nose" would meet the brow) with a P1 masked piece that plugs right in similar to how they did Wolf.

BTW how did you get the Wolf's head piece off? Just pry it? I want to try it with mine for a custom, but don't want to damage it.

Actually I remember Tankman saying that he went back and slightly resculpted the closed mouth P1 head so that the brow has a bit more expression to it, so it will be slightly different aside from the mouth parts. And yeah, more than likely the masked version is a P1 head with the entire frontal "jaw" area removed (You can see the seam line where the "nose" would meet the brow) with a P1 masked piece that plugs right in similar to how they did Wolf.

BTW how did you get the Wolf's head piece off? Just pry it? I want to try it with mine for a custom, but don't want to damage it.
Thanks for the info.
I pulled it off, be careful, the knife slipped and I stabbed my self.

Thanks for the info.
I pulled it off, be careful, the knife slipped and I stabbed my self.

No Problem, and thanks. Here's what he said too:

Tankman said: That's the one I'm looking forward to most also. I change the brow but just a small bit but it really brings the movie Predator 1 back to life I think. I have the open mouth one now and it looks very nice but we always see him this way and sometimes it's cool to see him not like the norm. I almost went with a starting to open look and maybe I'll do that if we make the larger figure. P1 is just the coolest monster ever in a movie. Well him and Alien that is.

Heh, I still have a scar from taking apart my old Trendmaster's Ultimate Godzilla with a wood carving knife, slipped and cut my left index finger right to the bone. Few inches lower and I would have cut the ligament, that was a close one.

Went to that comic store I was talking about last night. The hours are weird, as usual. Here's the kicker. I got there half an hour after he supposedly "opens" and it was closed. I went to a nearby plaza to get some other stuff and returned an hour later. Still closed. The store returns to its normal hours (whatever that means -- they're still messed up) on Monday, but even then you have to call beforehand to make sure it's open.

At this rate, screw it. It's Saturday anyway, and I'm seeing "Predators" tomorrow. The new week is almost here, at which point more mainstream stores like TRU should have these in-stock. I can wait a few days. Hell, if I still don't find them this week, they have to be out when I get back from SDCC.

Back