NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it was all bull***t! All of it!

:lol :lol

tenor.gif

:lol :lol

Don't see them revisiting Conan in any scale. Wished I had bought the ones they did make - I got the Temple of the Serpent figure but the others were long gone.

I wish they'd make Quaid from Total Recall and Ben Richards from Running Man.

Oh, thanks to Franpincho I received Hawkins yesterday. Incidentally what was he priced at again? I still owe Fran the money for 2 of him.

Anyway, terrific figure - great likeness right off the bat. Paintjob is pretty good aswell. Naturally it just further feeds the desire for the others plus variants but we'll see what happens.

The Ultimate Hawkins should come with a sign that says “I will direct a horrible Predator movie 30 years from now”
> Jeez, that was a bad movie. Jeez, that was a bad movie.
> Why did you say that twice?
> I didn't. It's because of the echo in the empty theaters after opening weekend and reviews.

> Jeez, that was a bad movie. Jeez, that was a bad movie.
> Why did you say that twice?
> I didn't. It's because of the echo in the empty theaters after opening weekend and reviews.

Funny but bitter. This atrocity makes AVP look like Shakespeare in comparison.

Don't see them revisiting Conan in any scale. Wished I had bought the ones they did make - I got the Temple of the Serpent figure but the others were long gone.

I wish they'd make Quaid from Total Recall and Ben Richards from Running Man.

I'd kill for both. A wave of Total Recall Quaids would be awesome!

I've seen someone ask Randy about Quaid on Twitter but I don't think the answer was encouraging. I guess it would be a rather plain looking Arnold figure compared to the military looks of Predator and Commando, the cool leathers & shades of T2 or the muscle-exposing Conan but I'd still love it - perhaps because of the contrast in looks.

Can you please nag him about an ultimate war point Conan lol

To really rub salt into the wound at a Conan screening he was at that I attended he was showing off the war paint Conan one up larger scale. :gah:

Everyone was asking him for a rerelease all night long had to be irritating I imagine lol

Hi! What do you think, will there be ultimate version of scar/celtic or another AVP 1 predators?

If they do that it would surely only be Scar. The others don't have ''ultimate'' potential whereas Scar had more than one release that could maybe be packed into a single Ultimate....although wasn't it just a Masked and unmasked head that differentiated them?

Back