NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ No they released the same design with wrist computer and mask LED illumination and narrowed visor gap...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just delayed because of the new movie. Predator is to NECA as Iron Man is to Hot Toys. Eventually everything will get made and made again.

. . . Eventually everything will get made and made again.

I'd settle for "made" for Broken Tusk & Machiko Noguchi :)

These were originally supposed to be out November 2017 !!!!!

13dbc343-2a53-4cba-a4fc-86e9e7d7baf7.jpg

77b130b5-b33b-4f31-b0b3-49687af18d3d.jpg

Encounter Dutch if I have to pick one of those two. I know some hate the torso joint but it manages not to bother me.

Love them all though, terrific figures.

Randy dropping hints that we may get the unused friendly Predators. I know P. will be super happy. :lol

DnknzrRV4AA-CGR.jpg

I know P. will be super happy. :lol
no reason to mention me, i haven't bought a single Neca Anime Proportioned Painted By Handicapped People, Breaking In Your Hands Predator :)
i really think predators is the worst product Neca made EVER.

From what I hear about the film it really wouldn't have been any worse if those camo-pants friendly Predators had been kept in the movie.

no reason to mention me, i haven't bought a single Neca Anime Proportioned Painted By Handicapped People, Breaking In Your Hands Predator :)
i really think predators is the worst product Neca made EVER.

Then why do you post so often in this thread? You're not a fan of the product or even the designs. Not saying you have to be a "fan boy" to post here, I just don't get your motives. Are they to be as negative as possible and to potentially dissuade people from buying this "garbage?"

I called a Target near the location I was at and they said “Sorry we won’t be carrying NECA figures at this location only online”.

I decided to stop anyways on my way home and they had NECA figures. :lol

Don’t call Target and ask questions lol

I called a Target near the location I was at and they said “Sorry we won’t be carrying NECA figures at this location only online”.

So it was all bull***t! All of it!

Randy said from the beginning that they wouldn't be selling online, so that clerk was telling porkies.

Put in a complaint and get free figures. :lol

Back