NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My latest NECA purchase. :lol

Attachments

• Chia.jpg
    Chia.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 249
  • Chia2.jpg
    Chia2.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 243
Haha! I haven't decided if I want to try growing his Jheri curl or not. My woman says I should paint it and make it a mini bust. I would have to fix the face a little with clay first but not a bad idea.

Haha! I haven't decided if I want to try growing his Jheri curl or not. My woman says I should paint it and make it a mini bust. I would have to fix the face a little with clay first but not a bad idea.

Can you imagine if that was real..I head for the hills if my neighbor was able to grow a Predator in the backyard :horror

The towel wrapped around his head or the fat lady suit would be instantly recognizable. If there was some company interested in really milking Arnold's likeness, I'd buy a Turboman.
Sign me up for a Turboman. In a heartbeat. Jungle all the way is the best holiday movie I can think of. It's a staple in my house. When things like JatW exist it boggles my mind how people love Elf so much.

Actually liked the Fugitive design on screen. I think people were more critical of it because of the film than anything. Had that just been a "EU" pred that NECA pumped out I think the response would have been better.

Now the movie...eh.

Finallly saw the Predator figure at Target..seeing that the film tanked , I can wait to get this version. :lecture

Jesus, is the majority of listings on ebay for virtually any NECA figure a chinese bootleg?

Looking up some figures I either missed or want more of and its china, china, china, china, china, china, china. The only US ones are either inflated prices and/or with very high shipping costs.

for about 5 seconds i was wondering "why is he covering predator face with his finger ornamented with predator dual blades, is it a repaint teaser, but then what do blades mean" :slap

Hopefully we will be able to find the Machiko wave at Target as the package art was released :pray:

NECA's shipping calendar shows a shipping date of 10/29 for the Machiko wave, so you can probably start hoping to find it on shelves in early-mid November.

Cool shot with Batman there Jye!

Just got my Fugitive recently, and here’s a pic I took:
35ec964515303ba85a588e97bbc82990.jpg

Does anybody know when the Ahab predator ships? amazon has him up for $44+ in stock... or does anyone know the target DPCI so I can call around? ugh getting impatient waiting for BBTS.

I’m laughing my ass off right now about NECA asking their customers to go to their local Target stores to tidy up the NECA section and submit photos back to NECA on a weekly basis as a means of keeping track of inventory lololololololol

No i’m not kidding.

They don’t have enough workers to keep track of all the Target stores. :lol

Last edited:
Ive actually thought about doing it. If it helps keep cost down and stores full of the things I collect I dont mind helping. Would only take like 2 mins. If they have to pay people to go to all these stores to mess with that stuff prices are just going to keep going up, up, and up.

Back