NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fun isn't ruined, I still bought the figures and enjoy them. I'm even willing to take it in the a$$ and buy them all again if they make them the right size even though they should have been that size in the first place. :lol Win win for NECA.

My fun isn't ruined, I still bought the figures and enjoy them.
i bought many Neca aliens and zero Neca predators exactly because i cannot take those midgets with anime proportioned legs for predators.

My fun isn't ruined, I still bought the figures and enjoy them. I'm even willing to take it in the a$$ and buy them all again if they make them the right size even though they should have been that size in the first place. :lol Win win for NECA.

I figured that everyone here is having fun, is all in good debate, really. Because even if we see all the imperfections they pretty much keep making them they way they do.

I figured that everyone here is having fun, is all in good debate, really. Because even if we see all the imperfections they pretty much keep making them they way they do.

Man, I love the design of the predator so much, I've bought all the Neca figures so far regardless of scale or whatever issues folks have with them.

Makes me sad that it feels like it's been years since they've released any more :.(

Man, I love the design of the predator so much, I've bought all the Neca figures so far regardless of scale or whatever issues folks have with them.

Makes me sad that it feels like it's been years since they've released any more :.(

That’s me too , I love it all really

Well, the SDCC exclusive figure is slated to be revealed sometime today. Will it be anything that any of us even care about? Last year around this time, we were all speculating that we might finally get another human character for the (2017) SDCC exclusive. That Hawkins Coke bottle 'hint' - so disconnected from what the exclusive actually turned out to be :slap

No F'n way - it's Hawkins! It's actually Hawkins!

33553773_1865901170138926_1394560728366579712_o.jpg

Better hope this makes its way into retail in a two pack or something (like Newt) because the scalpers will have a field day with this.

Oh sweet jesus, I need this figure!

God I HATE that it's an SDCC exclusive though, never even had the slightest chance of getting the last two at any kind of decent price...

Makes sense since he is involved with new Predator Movie, comparable to Colonel Cameroon figure

He looks good, wish he wasn't an SDCC exclusive.

I feel I gotta try and get this one just in case they do any of the others.

With the time they spent on New upper body, or at least shirt, that could be used for Poncho, Billy, maybe even a Mac.

NECA being all about waiste not want not

I don't collect human figures, but would make an exception if they'd release the whole squad. Unfortunately, I don't think that's likely. Maybe they acquired Black's likeness rights as a bundle with the new film's characters.

Almost spat my coke all over my laptop when I read Drone's consecutive posts, one pessimistically referencing the Hawkins hint from way back and the next excitedly saying holy ***t it IS Hawkins. That was one perfect happy coincidence.

Well done NECA! :clap

I do wish he wasn't an exclusive but I'll get him, no way I'm gonna miss this.

I already wrote it off they were never going to do any of the team... I really don't want to get into a new line. I guess it depends on how available Hawkins is and the price point.

Back