NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else with the Elder 2.0 have an issue with the right leg being longer then the left? I had a Big Red that was like this too no matter how I adjust the figure it just leans to the left dramatically. Even looking at the figure you can see that it's slightly longer. How is this possible?

Anyone else with the Elder 2.0 have an issue with the right leg being longer then the left? I had a Big Red that was like this too no matter how I adjust the figure it just leans to the left dramatically. Even looking at the figure you can see that it's slightly longer. How is this possible?

Because NECA. :slap

I got the new set at TRU this week - they're spactacular.. Yes, I love all of 'em! Bad blood is especially impressive in person to me.

Haven't opened Elder yet, but I do notice aside from the hip joints and paint updates, he also has the sword sheath (don't think the first one had that)

Why add any new movie accurate detail to your 2.0 figure if you're not gonna fix them all? Will it be one new detail per release? Perhaps the 10.0 figure will finally be accurate, is that how it's gonna work?

Love the Bad Blood Predator! Just got him today. Cant wait to get the other 3 new ones.

797ba3b1-8632-48b6-9038-b78e533d07e3_zpsac1f3239.jpg

3ce08bdb-2d16-47d9-b1d0-1b392323fa3d_zps194247d8.jpg

1ea10f71-0743-41a4-8847-33b928f1bfba_zps11e67c24.jpg

IMG_20141028_204542_zps99cb5456.jpg

after 12 series of predators, neca's factory still can't paint the netting right, I give up on neca predators.

V2 has darker painted skin, lighter dreads, new sheath, new purse, correct feet, laser sighting on canon and an extra hand. It's a great figure the other is obsolete now. I figured out why mine was leaning I rotated the leg ball joint & heated the lower leg to push the foot ball joint peg all the way in and now it stands straight up. It's a beautiful figure.

Bad Blood arrived! I do wish they had used Predator blood instead of human. He also has a pretty large line on both legs of unpainted netting. Pretty happy overall though and looking forward to more comic Preds.

Bad Blod 025.jpg

Agreed, I have seen a single unboxed pic anywhere

Im getting rid of most of my Neca stuff anyways, Hot toys won

Itll be awhile before I get mine. Waiting for other things to come out before I ship my loot on BBTS.

If you have NECA Predators to sell, post some in here if you can I may be interested.

Itll be awhile before I get mine. Waiting for other things to come out before I ship my loot on BBTS.

If you have NECA Predators to sell, post some in here if you can I may be interested.

Same here, I'm also waiting on other items to be released and then ship all together.

The Bad Blood Predator looks way cooler than I thought it would. I never read any of the comics and so was not originally interested in this figure, but now I am tempted

Did have problem with the bad blood pressure. Had to glue the waist belt , it's a rope and it broke easy plus I don't understand how the heads and skulls attach to the sides. Elder was prefect

Did have problem with the bad blood pressure. Had to glue the waist belt , it's a rope and it broke easy plus I don't understand how the heads and skulls attach to the sides. Elder was prefect

I'm pretty sure you just hang the heads on his belt and slip the skulls through so they hang by their little rope. I have no idea what we're supposed to do with that loose dread though. I just kinda slipped mine into his belt along with his sword, but I'm sure it's not meant to go there.

Back