NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2vvw476.jpg

Looks to be the same pics from 2 or 3 years ago:( looks like they haven't even worked on them:'(

I was about to say the same thing. Did they just take the tarp off again and post a pick? Then surely they threw the tarp back over the pile and pushed it back in the corner...

Man Randy can be a major **** sometimes. That pic is all kinds of insulting to fans when he is pumping out ******** Kenner ****e and repaints.

Picked up Predators series 12 yesterday, they all came out really nice. The upgraded Elder is amazing. I was gonna get the bad blood predator but the only vendor that had it wanted $30 for it. I have some Toys R us gift cards, ill buy it from there instead.

349e6ap.jpg

Picked up Predators series 12 yesterday, they all came out really nice. The upgraded Elder is amazing. I was gonna get the bad blood predator but the only vendor that had it wanted $30 for it. I have some Toys R us gift cards, ill buy it from there instead.

349e6ap.jpg

is the lower left arm new? does it still have the sculpted netting like the V1?

they will never be out. ever. mark my words. There will be some kind of excuse

Is it too early to unmark your words? Is that even what we're supposed to do at this point? What's the protocol here?

250311_812471272148593_6171184208080832802_n.jpg

Ordered Bad Blood today along with Issue 4 of the comic to display behind him.

Now I’ve cleared some space I’m looking forward to more from the comics. Need to set up the Aliens genocide figures with a copy behind them too.

What are the improvements with the 2.0 Elder? Did they actually do anything to the accuracy of the figure or is it just giving him the City Hunter body-type that the rest of the Losties got?

No particular interest if that's the case. My NECA Predator collection is therefore complete, assuming they don't plan to make more P1 soldiers or Harrigan.

Back