NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't disagree more. This is NOT a figure! It's a diorama wall. Don't get carried away with detail and all that non fancy stuff. And it only comes with 1 skull trophy granted it's the king daddy T-REX trophy but still. If it's $50 I'll be disappointed to say the least.

Neca is making a big mistake. They are basically turning their backs to casual fans that might and only want a single Predator. Having this item sold with no skulls is missed opportunity for the casual collector.

Picked up Big Red today, looks nice and i was really hoping to snag a masked P2 but, he seems like the hottest figure in series 7, hard to find here.

Picked up Big Red today, looks nice and i was really hoping to snag a masked P2 but, he seems like the hottest figure in series 7, hard to find here.

When I picked up masked p2 last week there was only two of him (one after I picked one up). They had many Big Red and FALCONER

All these Preds and they haven't made Dark yet from the AvP game a couple years ago. I'd buy one.

this one?

avp-shots.jpg

Yeah, seems like a simple P1 repaint with an extra gauntlet and a few tweaks. I'd actually get one for my work space if they actually came out with one.

I mentioned about this Predator quite a few pages back in this thread...

And I'd totally buy one if NECA made and released it!

Neca is making a big mistake. They are basically turning their backs to casual fans that might and only want a single Predator. Having this item sold with no skulls is missed opportunity for the casual collector.

I agree... Although I do think it's awesome that Neca would make something like this to reward their faithful collectors. Just says a lot about them as a company.

Well NECA got me, I broke down and bought the SDCC Cloaked City Hunter for $34... I'm crying a little on the inside. At least I have all the trophies now... bastards.

Well NECA got me, I broke down and bought the SDCC Cloaked City Hunter for $34... I'm crying a little on the inside. At least I have all the trophies now... bastards.

I fear I will have to do the same thing my friend. :1-1: Not sure why but the cloaked City Hunter has been the hardest SDCC exclusive to get to date as far a price goes.

Last edited:
Fail. The wall diorama should include all the skulls.

This. Total fail if only one skull is included. At first glance it seems like a really cut throat money grab by NECA, forcing people to buy EIGHT figures/packs to complete the diorama. But some of these figures/packs came out as far back as 2010! A few ebay sellers will make some money but NECA? Why not charge more money but sell the diorama as it's seen in the movie? Instead we're getting a trophy wall with a single trophy for FIFTY BUCKS?

Easy pass. Those will collect dust on some TRU shelf.

The skulls should have come with the actual Lost Predators rather than random other Predator releases. That way they'd all be more current and available in the run-up to the release of the Trophy Wall.

That's what I was saying. There's absolutely no rhyme or reason to the way NECA releases anything!

Yes there is...they make money.

I know it's a difficult concept for you to grasp, just by reading some of your recent posts...but they are a COMPANY...and that's what the whole point of them making things is about...money.

If you find a way to create all of these figs and this trophy wall WITH SKULLS INCLUDED....FOR FREE...then please, by all means...do it.

Otherwise, it's time for the whining to stop, because it's just ridiculous to keep going on about the same thing.

Yes there is...they make money.

I know it's a difficult concept for you to grasp, just by reading some of your recent posts...but they are a COMPANY...and that's what the whole point of them making things is about...money.

If you find a way to create all of these figs and this trophy wall WITH SKULLS INCLUDED....FOR FREE...then please, by all means...do it.

Otherwise, it's time for the whining to stop, because it's just ridiculous to keep going on about the same thing.

The SKULLS wouldn't be INCLUDED...FOR FREE...they would charge a little extra if needed instead of forcing people to buy EIGHT figures/2 packs spanning THREE YEARS in order to acquire the skulls needed to complete a trophy wall as seen in the film.

NECA isn't even making any money from figures/packs that were released 3 years ago. Maybe they plan on releasing a "Skull Pack" that people could buy just to complete the trophy wall.

Im pretty sure I remember NECA mentioning that they were releasing the skulls in exclusive packs and such, then eventually planned to the trophy wall to hang them on a long time ago. So the fact it doesn't come with the skulls isn't a surprise and won't stop me from getting this. Completeing this wall was the only reason I bought the dumb cloaked P2 SDCC figure when it came out :lol

The price doesn't throw me off either really. I imagine they aren't going to make many of these, so I doubt we'll see them sitting around anywhere for too long. I was thinking it would be priced more in line with the Freddy Furnace, which I think is preordering for around $40? not sure, but whatever, I'm getting it regardless.

I'm new to this board but it seems like NECA has a few plants in here. It seems like a few members do nothing but defend NECA. Just sayin...

I for one am looking forward to getting the trophey wall, for i collected all the skulls and simply sold the figures i didn't want, and kept the skulls, now i get my reward.
hope McNeca makes one for wolf and a diaroma for the queen alien and warrors.

Back