NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to this board but it seems like NECA has a few plants in here. It seems like a few members do nothing but defend NECA. Just sayin...

Well considering the good things/stupid things ratio they have, NECA's a pretty defendable company.

Althought the stupid things have been increasing lately, just a tat, still a good company.

I have most of the figures they've released anyway so it's not a big deal for me. I'm not whining about it. Just my opinion that $50 for the trophy wall seems a bit over-priced. Idk though maybe it will be worth it. It could be very impressive in person. Just seems odd at the moment. NECA is a good company. That goes without saying.

I'm new to this board but it seems like NECA has a few plants in here. It seems like a few members do nothing but defend NECA. Just sayin...

:lol If you're referring to me, you couldn't be more wrong. The thing is, not everyone likes to ***** and moan about action figures. Some folks just like to complain, and some don't. It's that simple.

That's a weird statement to make anyway now that I think about it. Like just because someone doesn't jump on board with the crying and complaining, that makes them some kind of toy company plant? :lol pretty paranoid thinking there man :cuckoo:

Just accept that maybe a couple of us fans are OK and actually happy with the things NECA are doing, aight? :peace

Neca retweeted this checklist for the predator trophy skulls for the upcoming wall diorama. This should come in handy for tracking down those skulls. https://www.preternia.com/checklists/neca-predator-trophy-case-skulls-checklist/

2dqixh.png

Cool reference. Thanks for posting.

:lol If you're referring to me, you couldn't be more wrong. The thing is, not everyone likes to ***** and moan about action figures. Some folks just like to complain, and some don't. It's that simple.

That's a weird statement to make anyway now that I think about it. Like just because someone doesn't jump on board with the crying and complaining, that makes them some kind of toy company plant? :lol pretty paranoid thinking there man :cuckoo:

Just accept that maybe a couple of us fans are OK and actually happy with the things NECA are doing, aight? :peace

:lecture :goodpost: :hi5:

Neca retweeted this checklist for the predator trophy skulls for the upcoming wall diorama. This should come in handy for tracking down those skulls. https://www.preternia.com/checklists/neca-predator-trophy-case-skulls-checklist/

2dqixh.png

Buy double figures for the trophies? Nasty business strategy. FAIL!

Fail. The wall diorama should include all the skulls.

Neca is making a big mistake. They are basically turning their backs to casual fans that might and only want a single Predator. Having this item sold with no skulls is missed opportunity for the casual collector.

okay, I Knew the Wall would Not come with the skulls, But I didn't know the skulls came with all those preds, I mean some of those preds are limited, they are exclusives, Even if some people wanted to get them at their local toy store they couldn't, they would have to go online and buy them all.

What I thought neca should do, Is release the skulls separately, maybe do a limited run on them, Sell the skulls for a price and maybe limit them to a small number or something,
NECA would be winning big because the people that bought the preds would be fine but the people that need the skulls would pay for them,

What good is a Freaking Predator Wall with NO skulls on it? WTF?

okay, I Knew the Wall would Not come with the skulls, But I didn't know the skulls came with all those preds, I mean some of those preds are limited, they are exclusives, Even if some people wanted to get them at their local toy store they couldn't, they would have to go online and buy them all.

What I thought neca should do, Is release the skulls separately, maybe do a limited run on them, Sell the skulls for a price and maybe limit them to a small number or something,
NECA would be winning big because the people that bought the preds would be fine but the people that need the skulls would pay for them,

What good is a Freaking Predator Wall with NO skulls on it? WTF?

:clap:clap:clap:goodpost:I hope NECA changes his mind.

This is exactly what a NECA plant would say. Just admit that you're a NECA shill.

I guess sarcasm isn't accepted round here? :dunno

[/B]

This is exactly what a NECA plant would say. Just admit that you're a NECA shill.

Seriously? I see your sarcasm comment, but not sure what it refers to. Yes, I like NECA. I praise them, mainly because I am a fan of their Predator line. I'm certainly not a "plant" or getting free figures form them.
The trophy wall should come with ALL the skull trophies. Period. Make it $75. Save us the trouble. :lol

I think two options would be nice, $50 without skulls and $75 with them. Just make the with skulls more limited since most people probably already have the skulls.

[/B]

okaaaay okay I admit it! NECA has paid me to come here and try to win you over. Damn, my cover is blown! :slap

(That's sarcasm by the way) Relax dude - what kind of response would you expect from being called a "NECA plant" anyways? ..just sayin :wink1: :lol

anyways... still pumped for all the Predator goodies we're getting from NECA these days, like I said before it's a good time to be a Predator and Aliens fan if you're an action figure junkie like me :yess:

okaaaay okay I admit it! NECA has paid me to come here and try to win you over. Damn, my cover is blown

I wasn't even talking about you but you're guilty conscience got the better of you. Glad you are man enough to admit that you are a NECA shill. Lol.

I was just trolling but from some of the responses I'm starting to wonder...

well your post was right after mine which was gushing about NECA's trophy wall, then you quoted me continuing on. So whatever :cuckoo:

But thanks for admitting you're just a troll, that makes it really easy to just ignore and disregard whatever you have to say. Have fun trolling the forums :wave

I wasn't even talking about you but you're guilty conscience got the better of you. Glad you are man enough to admit that you are a NECA shill. Lol.

I was just trolling but from some of the responses I'm starting to wonder...

Little piece of advice: don't.

The trophy wall should come with ALL the skull trophies. Period. Make it $75. Save us the trouble. :lol

Seriously? I see your sarcasm comment, but not sure what it refers to. Yes, I like NECA. I praise them, mainly because I am a fan of their Predator line. I'm certainly not a "plant" or getting free figures form them.

I think two options would be nice, $50 without skulls and $75 with them. Just make the with skulls more limited since most people probably already have the skulls.

Yeah people wouldn't go for everything together if they had the preds,
but selling the skulls separately or having to options would be smarter,
people would probably buy it like that.

I mean, NECA wants people to hunt down all these figures just for the skulls, but a lot of people don't want all the Predator figures,

Seriously the skulls should have had come with the Lost predators, That would have made sense, because if someone got all the lost predators they would probably buy the wall,

I received the 2 pack with the battle-damaged P1 and P2 today courtesy of Elder_predator2 so props to him for going out and buying it for me and then selling it on to me.

Looks good, my only complaint is the blood definitely looked better on the old McFarlane version.

I'm up to date with the skulls now too. Oh apart from the bloody skull and spine that came with the single-packed masked P2 but I'm not fussed about that as I don't recall seeing any bloodied up skulls on the trophy wall in the film.

Yeah people wouldn't go for everything together if they had the preds,
but selling the skulls separately or having to options would be smarter,
people would probably buy it like that.

I mean, NECA wants people to hunt down all these figures just for the skulls, but a lot of people don't want all the Predator figures,

Seriously the skulls should have had come with the Lost predators, That would have made sense, because if someone got all the lost predators they would probably buy the wall,

i think neca had it planned for each lost predator to come with a skull before their release but i guess plans changed for whatever reason.

Back