NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I never said I had anything against the AVP preds coming out, I don't like them except for the wolf, but I don't mind the fact that they're coming out, I just said it was fine by me that the kenner remakes were made before them (before I knew they would be just plain repaints), I'm not sure how I feel about the ball jointed legs, but there's a new classic pred in series 8 with those upgrades, I guess they could twitch it up a little to remake the 2pack, but personally I don't see the point.

PS: I meant it was supposed to be like the equivalent of the classic predator, just look at it, it's the same only with brown armor.

You didn't say anything about AVP, redleo is just going mad :rotfl:rotfl

Lol I never said I had anything against the AVP preds coming out, I don't like them except for the wolf, but I don't mind the fact that they're coming out, I just said it was fine by me that the kenner remakes were made before them (before I knew they would be just plain repaints), I'm not sure how I feel about the ball jointed legs, but there's a new classic pred in series 8 with those upgrades, I guess they could twitch it up a little to remake the 2pack, but personally I don't see the point.

PS: I meant it was supposed to be like the equivalent of the classic predator, just look at it, it's the same only with brown armor.

when i said you i meant in genernal, for a reason why most "fans" like crow would complain about them. and really as a company you see no reason for them to make as much profit as they can making new predators with a slight difference?

You didn't say anything about AVP, redleo is just going mad :rotfl:rotfl

Lol my bad, I didn't mean to provoke.

when i said you i meant in genernal, for a reason why most "fans" like crow would complain about them. and really as a company you see no reason for them to make as much profit as they can making new predators with a slight difference?

Well they've been doing it all along so I guess one more wouldn't hurt XD there's always someone who'd buy them.

Lol my bad, I didn't mean to provoke.

Well they've been doing it all along so I guess one more wouldn't hurt XD there's always someone who'd buy them.

tbh neca spoiled me with the updated legs i rather buy a predator update with an alien then just a pred again

tbh neca spoiled me with the updated legs i rather buy a predator update with an alien then just a pred again

To each his own, I'm more of a Pred guy rather than an Alien guy, I love both, I just think the Pred's more versatile, so, perhaps I'll pick up the new Classic Pred, A dutch, Hudson&Hicks, and if it comes out, the Wolf, no Alien for now. I feel like if I have 2 or 3 Aliens I have them all y'know?

To each his own, I'm more of a Pred guy rather than an Alien guy, I love both, I just think the Pred's more versatile, so, perhaps I'll pick up the new Classic Pred, A dutch, Hudson&Hicks, and if it comes out, the Wolf, no Alien for now. I feel like if I have 2 or 3 Aliens I have them all y'know?

thats my point rofl id rather buy preds then alien but as a 2-pack id be getting one as a bonus. and idk its just cheaper then the secondary market to buy an alien (for certain ones ofc)

this one?

avp-shots.jpg

Yeah, seems like a simple P1 repaint with an extra gauntlet and a few tweaks. I'd actually get one for my work space if they actually came out with one.

I like the bone trophies a lot,

I would rather buy this one than the Juicy Fruit predator.

I can't see anything wrong with this Dutch figure from Neca, likeness looks really good, better then some high end stuff out there.

[ame="https://youtu.be/-sC9gsPgEWo"]https://youtu.be/-sC9gsPgEWo[/ame]

Youtube reviewers of NECA figures need to calm down. The almost wild over-excitement kinda pisses me off - almost like they think their viewing audience is 10 years old. I dunno, maybe I'm just wierd like this.

Is it worth picking up one if the first release Jungle Predators or am I better off waiting for the updated one coming out? Are the updates even worth waiting another couple of months for or is the first release already solid?

Youtube reviewers of NECA figures need to calm down. The almost wild over-excitement kinda pisses me off - almost like they think their viewing audience is 10 years old. I dunno, maybe I'm just wierd like this.

:lol

Agreed. I was thinking the same thing while watching it.

Just a heads up...I'm selling a Brand New-Sealed Series 1 Classic Unmasked Predator on eBay. I posted the link in our Action Figure FOR SALE section.

There's about 32 hours left in the auction and it's still a damn good price for the long-sold out, definitive 7-8" Predator figure. :)

XD

Yea, all his reviews are like that pretty much and it seems since he was at the recent NY Toy Fair, Neca must have gave him that sample to review..you rarely hear him give any negative opinion of product he reviews mainly because most of it is given to him for free to make a sales pitch for whatever company product he is reviewing via Youtube.

Seems this way to me anyway, after watching a slew of his reviews.

I think toys are really more geared towards kids. So ya know...
I mean how do you really feel when you're 25-40 walking through toys r us standing at the checkout with a big grin on your face holding a bunch of toys?

I think toys are really more geared towards kids. So ya know...
I mean how do you really feel when you're 25-40 walking through toys r us standing at the checkout with a big grin on your face holding a bunch of toys?

i feel great depending on what it is i mean if its something i want and was looking for awesome but if its for someone else's b-day present im grr'd out xD. i mean how else are you supposed to feel? adult collectors isnt something new and man you feel shamed over it, like its their business what your buying.

Back