NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good God, neca makes no Statues !

Ans Sideshow are overpriced and not accurate.

You have no aesthetic sense.

000476_24.jpg

Heads up for the UK Neca Predator collectors stock of Predators series 7 is due out next week. I should have my stock in on Monday.

I used to be pretty good at drawing but I had to really be in the mood and even then there was only 1 kind of thing I liked to draw - famous people in closeup pics. I'd copy the pic and try to get the likeness as close as I could. Beyond that there was nothing I cared to do so art college was never really an option I seriously considered for myself despite what others thought. They demand more variety I expect.

I used to be pretty good at drawing but I had to really be in the mood and even then there was only 1 kind of thing I liked to draw - famous people in closeup pics. I'd copy the pic and try to get the likeness as close as I could. Beyond that there was nothing I cared to do so art college was never really an option I seriously considered for myself despite what others thought. They demand more variety I expect.

All I drew was cartoon characters.:lol

I look forward to trophy wall, but I hope Neca will release it with all the trophies. It would be very bad, if you have to buy all exclusice figures to get all the trophies.

A Wolf Predator and Dutch would be really nice in 1/4. I hope that Neca release in future further human characters (Royce, Harrigan, Dillon....)

I look forward to trophy wall, but I hope Neca will release it with all the trophies. It would be very bad, if you have to buy all exclusice figures to get all the trophies.

A Wolf Predator and Dutch would be really nice in 1/4. I hope that Neca release in future further human characters (Royce, Harrigan, Dillon....)

Such an awesome username you have.:rock

Stupid questions that I'm sure have already been answered but does the unmasked Jungle Hunter Pred that comes in the TRU exclusive 2-pack with the battle damaged City Hunter have translucent skin? It's kinda hard to tell from the in hand pics I've seen of it. Also will the upcoming series 8 masked Jungle Hunter Pred have ball jointed hips?

Stupid questions that I'm sure have already been answered but does the unmasked Jungle Hunter Pred that comes in the TRU exclusive 2-pack with the battle damaged City Hunter have translucent skin? It's kinda hard to tell from the in hand pics I've seen of it. Also will the upcoming series 8 masked Jungle Hunter Pred have ball jointed hips?

Bought this for my little brother, Jungle does not have trans skin,at least the most current one doesnt

Back