NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best elder predator, from Neca:

elderpred2.jpg

The Elder Predator looks like really better.
I'm glad that Tankman the Predator has improved and has considered my criticisms.

I would just like to see pictures of the hands, which has tankman indeed changed.
It would be nice if the Predator is also available in 19 "

I'm glad that Tankman the Predator has improved and has considered my criticisms.

I would just like to see pictures of the hands, which has tankman indeed changed.
no, i bet he just looked at film stills and production photos. the reason it's improved is because that first prototype was a test-shot based on the P1 body with some accessories added to it. then, he just went back and added/subtracted features as needed for the new prototype. you aren't getting your name on the packaging credits, dude.

Don't be so full of your self bud.

Eeeh, I wouldn't say that. The color of the HT Elder is off, and the body could be better, but it's still a topnotch figure, with a terrific headsculpt that just oozes personality. The NECA figure may be more accurate (haven't seen comparison pictures yet), but it doesn't quite have that same personality to it.

Yes, the face of the Hot Toys Elder Predator sees the film in something similar.

no, i bet he just looked at film stills and production photos. the reason it's improved is because that first prototype was a test-shot based on the P1 body with some accessories added to it. then, he just went back and added/subtracted features as needed for the new prototype. you aren't getting your name on the packaging credits, dude.

I think so he took to heart as some of my points of criticism.
Because it is precisely these things really are.

Why would my name be on the box? ^ ^

Isn't it funny the way we wish our lives away so the release date of a toy comes up quicker. Then we complain that we're getting older and time is flying.

I noticed on their Twitter that they said they didn't like the AVP designs so they were staying away from them.

I wish they would just shutup about the designs that they don't like an still make them... They didn't want to make twilight figures and yet they're great sellers! Come on neca, do the AVP preds and some non-t2 and t-1 terminators!

Is that true that they didn't want to make Twilight figures? Those are good figures. If I were a girl and a fan of the films I'd definitely buy them.

Isn't it funny the way we wish our lives away so the release date of a toy comes up quicker. Then we complain that we're getting older and time is flying.

Best post EVER!
a-dev, I so often think about exactly what you typed.
The best solution to solving this problem is filling the the time inbetween waiting for figures with important stuff like taking classes, working out, and chasing women not in that particular order. lol
Then when the figures finally arrive, it's like these awesome rewards for yourself.
Although, I do admit, when figures are shown off at toy shows or online, my intial thought is "I wish I could fast-forward and get these figures already."

Best post EVER!
a-dev, I so often think about exactly what you typed.
The best solution to solving this problem is filling the the time inbetween waiting for figures with important stuff like taking classes, working out, and chasing women not in that particular order. lol
Then when the figures finally arrive, it's like these awesome rewards for yourself.
Although, I do admit, when figures are shown off at toy shows or online, my intial thought is "I wish I could fast-forward and get these figures already."

Thanks PharOOO. I'm totally guilty of it myself, I can't say I fill the time with anything productive and then I still do the complaining about getting older. :monkey3 28 on sunday, still youngish but what the hell happened to the last 10 years?? Wasn't I 18 yesterday? :lol

Back