NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets relight the fires!

vg31ir.jpg

What color is the areas around the eyes of your classic? It's hard to tell, but yours looks black. Mine is brown with black spots. Just wondering if mine was painted different. :dunno

Dig these little guys! Here's mine in a temp spot (until my wife starts complaining anyway) - guarding my current reading stack. No one's messin' with my comics :lol

On the lookout for a maskless AVPR Wolf so I can trick out this one with the 2nd cannon & whip.

necapredators.jpg

well judging by this video and pics,it is said that neca is making 12"
predators.Also if you look closely at the first pic and compare the size difference between the packaged figures on top and the display figures beneath you can clearly see the size difference. These figures have real netting which would be pretty dificult to do on a 7" figure,I have the new 7" predators figures and the netting is sculpted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM3w4hkwv5E

necapredator.jpg

necapredator2.jpg

necapredator3.jpg

necapredator4.jpg

necapredator0.jpg

necapredator5.jpg

necapredator6.jpg

necapredator7.jpg

necapredator8.jpg

necapredator9.jpg

Last edited:
Those are 12", but they're TWO-UPS. At the time, I thought they'd make them in 12" scale, but then realized they were prototypes (which are always larger than the final releases). This has been discussed and confirmed numerous times since February.

Those are 12", but they're TWO-UPS. At the time, I thought they'd make them in 12" scale, but then realized they were prototypes (which are always larger than the final releases). This has been discussed and confirmed numerous times since February.

ok,I wasn't aware if it had been discussed,i havent been on in a while and came accross the thread but too many pages to read.Its wierd tho the guy in the youtube video says they are 12" scale

Last edited:
I saw one...yeah...one Falconer Predator at my local Toys 'R Us today. It was $17.00! Wow, I didn't know these cost that much! :slap

They did not have the "classic" Predator that I really wanted, or the Berzerker Predator.

ok,I wasn't aware if it had been discussed,i havent been on in a while and came accross the thread but too many pages to read.Its wierd tho the guy in the youtube video says they are 12" scale

That guy is me ;). And when I said they're in 12" scale, I meant the two-ups. Sorry for the confusion. NECA prototypes are usually larger than the final product. Granted, I was expecting NECA to make 12" figures based on the details there, but it's not happening. My bad.

I guess the guy is just an ignorant collector that thinks e knows everything about anything.

Again, me. And if you watched the video, I wasn't speaking in a matter-of-factly way at all. Simply just mentioned those figures shown were 12".

No problem. I got a little carried away in that vid :monkey3. Figured that they looked so good, some 12" figures would be a given. Sadly, we're not getting 'em.

Back