NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude what a great job you did here. Wow man those you so nice. Makes me think just how nice classic could be at 18inches.

Classic or P1? I hope you mean P1, i personally don't want a 18" classic from Predators.

And thank you for the great work you are doing i hope you will make Dutch aswell.

Last edited:
Classic or P1? I hope you mean P1, i personally don't want a 18" classic from Predators.

And thank you for the great work you are doing i hope you will make Dutch aswell.

And i want 18" or 19" no matter, would be a highlight in my collection.

Predator is my all time Favourite Movie Character

Last edited:
On their twitter they said that they hope to make all the lost predators as long as the line continues to sell well.
well, they hope to keep making $$ from the license anyway. i'm not getting my hopes up that they'll make ANY lost preds besides the Elder. and i'm still kinda skeptical about the Elder getting anywhere beyond the prototype phase. i'll believe it when i own the figure.

Dude what a great job you did here. Wow man those you so nice. Makes me think just how nice classic could be at 18inches.

Thanks a ton!! This has been the predator line I have been wanting since I was like 10!! This classics is AMAZING!!! I could not resist painting them up. And yeah, I REALY want an 18" ANYTIME PREDATOR!

Falconer is the best, I think it could be better in berserker and classic but still is a very nice job. :clap

Good to know Kyle`s back here :)

I thank you you talking about my pic..if not my bad...but if so!! Thanks a ton....

And may I ask who is Kyle?

Falconer is really good.
I wonder what he's repainted everything.
And how he did it exactly.

I airbrushed and sticked brushed everything..I have more pics in the customs section.

That is high praise indeed my friend, from the sculptor himself! :clap

Good to see you around Kyle!

WHAT?!! TANKMAN IS THE SCULPTOR OF THE NECA FIGS I PAINTED!!! HOT DOG!!! AMAZING SCULPTS!!!

Thanks a ton!! This has been the predator line I have been wanting since I was like 10!! This classics is AMAZING!!! I could not resist painting them up. And yeah, I REALY want an 18" ANYTIME PREDATOR!

I thank you you talking about my pic..if not my bad...but if so!! Thanks a ton....

And may I ask who is Kyle?

I airbrushed and sticked brushed everything..I have more pics in the customs section.

WHAT?!! TANKMAN IS THE SCULPTOR OF THE NECA FIGS I PAINTED!!! HOT DOG!!! AMAZING SCULPTS!!!

Thanks about liking the sculpt and this paint job makes the figure like so much like the great proto that sits right in front of me at work.

Tankman can I be a nuisance and ask what kind of discussion, if any, there has been about making young John Connor for the T2 line? Perhaps ways to improve the sellability of such a figure? Fellow boardie Pharoo suggested he could be packaged with a rerelease of Pescadero T-800 as some kind of 20th anniversary set. Could that possibly swing?

Thanks about liking the sculpt and this paint job makes the figure like so much like the great proto that sits right in front of me at work.

Bro!! These things are awesome....It is the little details that bring it to life..the little wrinkles where they should be...the "rough" scales...fantastic!

Sounds like a cool desk you got there!!

Seriously hope this line continues with more Preds...and even a few of the peeps....I really enjoy painting these....

I have some plans to make some more hunters with these figs..Ever since the Kenner line, I always thought the cyborg Pred was a cool concept....So heck yes!!

tankman great work, the sculpts on these preds make them easily the best we have ever seen in this scale. Blows mcfarlane preds out of the water. Bring on the p1,p2and lost preds!!! Just curious though, does neca have the rights to make avp preds like celtic? If so are they going to release some of those?

Hey, Tankman? Can you give us any info on the possible 18" P1 we've been debating about? And would it be possible to have a removable mask (or interchangeable heads)? I'd love to have either a larger masked P1 or an unmasked roaring version. Hoping for both, of course :).

tankman great work, the sculpts on these preds make them easily the best we have ever seen in this scale. Blows mcfarlane preds out of the water. Bring on the p1,p2and lost preds!!! Just curious though, does neca have the rights to make avp preds like celtic? If so are they going to release some of those?

AVP Movie is horrible, but is a big difference between see a bad movie and have their predators in hands :hi5:

If Kyle make the celtic, scar, chopper and elder predator in figures like the classic that will be an amazing job and really cool figures !!

Hope neca will do that !

Last edited:
Took pictures of my classic today.

100_2124.jpg

100_2122.jpg

Thanks about liking the sculpt and this paint job makes the figure like so much like the great proto that sits right in front of me at work.[/QUOTE

That paint job Looks so cool and I'm hoping to heck the 18inch figure will happen. It's the one I've wanted most since my days at McFarlane back in 99. Predator 1 rules everything else.

Thanks about liking the sculpt and this paint job makes the figure like so much like the great proto that sits right in front of me at work.[/QUOTE

That paint job Looks so cool and I'm hoping to heck the 18inch figure will happen. It's the one I've wanted most since my days at McFarlane back in 99. Predator 1 rules everything else.

!!!!! MAN!!! Predator one fo sho!!! Did you help with the first preds that McFarlane did?

I hope it happens too...

by the way, do you need my address for that proto on your desk as a gift for my collection...hahah..

I really hope to see more phasing preds....still waiting on my clear Berserker....

This was my first NECA repaint and that is when I realized just how much detail is poured into these guys!!!

He is a lot greener in the pics than in person...I believe that had to do with the light reflecting from behind...
predatorh.jpg

predator2c.jpg

Last edited:
He hasn't visited us over in the Terminator thread for awhile. The Predator guys are getting all his attention at the moment :monkey2 :lol

I suppose all the questioning could get annoying. He should set up a different account here and be anonymous.

Tankman can I be a nuisance and ask what kind of discussion, if any, there has been about making young John Connor for the T2 line? Perhaps ways to improve the sellability of such a figure? Fellow boardie Pharoo suggested he could be packaged with a rerelease of Pescadero T-800 as some kind of 20th anniversary set. Could that possibly swing?

Thanks for the nod, a-dev!
"My mission is to protect you."
Terminator 2: Judgement Day 20th Anniversary Collectors Edition 2-pack of young John Conner and protector T-800.

Tankman, do you have a website showing off your body of work throughout the years? I've become quite a fan of yours over the past 2 years since I started collecting NECA figures. You're ranked right up there now with Tim Bruckner (mainly DC Direct superhero figures) as one of my favorite sculptors. Much like a great comic book artist, I now purchase figures sculpted by you because I enjoy your work. It just so happens, what you sculpt is also some of my favorite movie properties. It's definitely a win/win for me.
By the way, any chance of seeing a pic or 2 of that work desk of yours? Must be pretty awesome.

Back