NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the nod, a-dev!
"My mission is to protect you."
Terminator 2: Judgement Day 20th Anniversary Collectors Edition 2-pack of young John Conner and protector T-800.

:pray: I can so see that, tagline and all. Just looking at the words you've written I find it hard to conceive of any other way to release a Furlong Connor now. Hopefully it wouldn't have to be too exclusive otherwise knowing it existed and not having it would be even more frustrating than it never being made and released at all.

Sorry for spelling your boardname wrong. Oh and sorry to Predator fans for the offtopic. :monkey3

:pray: I can so see that, tagline and all. Just looking at the words you've written I find it hard to conceive of any other way to release a Furlong Connor now. Hopefully it wouldn't have to be too exclusive otherwise knowing it existed and not having it would be even more frustrating than it never being made and released at all.

Sorry for spelling your boardname wrong. Oh and sorry to Predator fans for the offtopic. :monkey3

Maybe a motorcycle, too? Just to recreate the scene where Arnie swears he won't kill anyone :). Obviously that'd mean getting knee joints on these puppies, but it can be done!

Thanks again, a-dev!
I try my best to imagine how a company like NECA makes business decisions rather than just come up with a "fan-boy" dream list or idea. That being said, I tried to present the idea and wording the same way I would do during a sales presentation for my intended audience. In this case, it's the opposite. Instead of trying to sell a product to consumers, I'm trying to sell an idea to the business.
Ok, ok. Enough marketing talk. Lets you, Tankman, and I take this discussion over to the T2 thread before we get accused of hijacking the Predator thread. lol

IMGA0140-1.jpg

encline_designs, you should offer repaints in the for sale section. That's some fine work.

It's so hard to pass up on this Classic. But I think the wait will be worth it. As is, I'm already gonna have at least 4 Preds with the same body. P1 masked, closed mandibles, Classic masked, and P2 Elder.

You know what I just realized? And this is wishful thinking, but it would be awesome to have the P2 Elder also in 18". True, 18" figures don't sell well sometimes, but from what I've seen in the collectible market, all of the rules and trends seem to break when Predator is in the mix.

Hell, an 18" P2 would be pretty rad as well. Me, I'm just looking for an excuse to buy a giant P2 Elder :).

I'm having a blast working on it right now. I just watched T1 about 10 minutes ago. What a great flick it still is.

Cool! Hoping to see all his looks from the film lined up at Toyfair next year. Any hints about which version you're making right now?

If you need any extra reference for T1, I have tons. I've already sent Randy loads for Dutch in case you guys sort out the rights.

Bezzerker, I'll ship out soon.

Sounds good bro.

Here is a HEAD-SHOT comparison of my SWS 1:1 Predator bust and my NECA Classic Predator figure.

IMGA0943.jpg
IMGA0150-1.jpg

I would LOVE a 1/4 TANKMAN PREDTOR, or even a 1/4 resin painted statue, like the NECA Jason, Pinhead & Myers VS Loomis statues released years ago. THAT WOULD BE SICK.

Last edited:
Cool! Hoping to see all his looks from the film lined up at Toyfair next year. Any hints about which version you're making right now?

If you need any extra reference for T1, I have tons. I've already sent Randy loads for Dutch in case you guys sort out the rights.

Can you put pics up here or on the Terminator NECA thread?

I'd recommend posting "The Terminator" stuff on the Terminator thread since the mod kind of directed us to post there.
Can not wait to see what you're working on!

encline_designs, you should offer repaints in the for sale section. That's some fine work.

Thanks a lot!! I appreciate it. I saw the thread, I however am booked at almost a year out and feel it would only be fair to knock out some of the big Transformer projects I have taken on....I will however be buying a ton of these predator figs for customs on eBay....

I can NOT get enough of these sculpts....

When is the HELMET classic supposed to be released?

Last edited:
Back