NECA Friday The 13th Part VII Ultimate Jason

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys think NECA will do the right thing and produce this sculpt as a 1/4 figure?

We're overdue for new, exciting 1/4 scale release.

I got a pleasant surprise today when this thing was delivered. I guess target's website just never updated my order for some reason.

Neca really knocked it out of the park with this fig. I don't think they could have done a better job. Absolutely no complaints from me.

you guys think NECA will do the right thing and produce this sculpt as a 1/4 figure?

We're overdue for new, exciting 1/4 scale release.

You never know. This figure, by far, has the best possibility of getting a 1/4 scale variant.

No Escape by scarrviper II, on Flickr

Got mine last Friday from Target.com. Normally I don't like ordering Neca figures blind online, but with how hard it has been to find this Jason at retail I had no choice. Thankfully I got one with decent Paint and QC, except that his torso has a warping issue under the shirt.

I watched this last night and all I can say is great looking figure but missed opportunity not including the yellow sleeping bag. Oof that was nasty.

This is finally coming in stock at BBTS. I don't know why I'm so excited by that, my pile of loot isn't shipping until December but I'm excited nonetheless.

I'm Canadian and NECA is basically impossible to get here without importing. BBTS pile of loot makes shipping much more raffordable so I have to wait until all of my preorders arrive or the 90 days are up to get my figures.

A beast of a figure for sure. Easily Neca's best Jason yet...

IMG-20211009-044123.jpg

IMG-20211009-044916.jpg

IMG-20211009-053045.jpg

IMG-20211009-053714.jpg

IMG-20211009-051550.jpg

IMG-20211009-054344.jpg

IMG-20211009-055212.jpg

Got this at my local Walmart today and love it! Everything is fantastic, and the amount of accessories is just an incredible amount of items. It was worth the wait. Added the 'blood'

IMG_20211014_205918987.jpg

So, does NECA have access to the later movies? I am guessing no, otherwise we would have gotten Jason X by now? Has any of the NECA sets done a sleeping bag type accessory or w tree set? Always one of my fav kills in the series.

Last edited:
I ended up buying two of these guys. One for the display shelf and one to keep mint in box. I love this version of Jason; it's always been my personal favorite.

Back