NECA Friday The 13th Part VII Ultimate Jason

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely ordered. FB_IMG_1595547254273.jpgFB_IMG_1595547308594.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Stoked about this. I suppose the lawsuit must be over and also there is a blu-ray box set on scream factory that I plan on pre-ordering shortly. Hopefully the franchise gets going from some of these happenings. I definitely want my Neca set completed and after this figure, as long as things stay solid, hopefully, we'll all be just 4 figures off from that full set being completed.

Pretty cool. I’ve been waiting on this version. Not my favorite film, but a cool look for Jason. Like the look from Jason Takes Manhattan too.

I never saw this one coming, hopefully this means the lawsuit saga is coming to an end. This prototype looks really promising. I don't think I've actually watched part VII, but I do like this design. I'm assuming this will be retail release, but with no details given it makes me worry that it could be an exclusive of some kind. I hope not.

I never saw this one coming, hopefully this means the lawsuit saga is coming to an end. This prototype looks really promising. I don't think I've actually watched part VII, but I do like this design. I'm assuming this will be retail release, but with no details given it makes me worry that it could be an exclusive of some kind. I hope not.

It's retail. I ordered it from BBTS earlier this morning.

YES!

This is the version I've been most looking forward to since NECA started making their Jason figs.

It looks awesome too, very pleased.

Irregardless of it being one of my least liked Fridays this is an insta-buy for an absolute classic and iconic look. The best "zombie" Jason design. I don't know if I'll bother with anything beyond part 7. Although I am curious as to what an updated and ultimate JGTH will look like.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Can anyone help me understand the difference between the Neca Ultimate line and standard line? I have Ghostface on order but the Ultimate version just popped up. I assume Ultimate is usually better quality or is it Ultimate because it has extra accessories?

Ultimate come in that window display box. More articulation, usually. And a lot of accessories.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So the history is pretty easy to see but it was never really well defined what constitutes an ultimate over regular release. Original NECA figures were some variation of poseable statues. Static legs with articulated arms and heads. Then in the late 2000's and early 2010's, they produced a run of F13 part 3 and 4 figures. They came as "battle damaged" with blood and a few accessories and "clean" with a different set of accessories. From there, I'm not sure on when but NECA came out with the "ultimate" versions which included multiple heads/masks, all the accessories from the single battle damage/clean releases and cool packaging with the velcro cover and window-box packaging.

The ultimate tag generally will apply to those figures with multiple head sculpts/accessories and the cool packaging.

NECA just keeps delaying this thing.

It was scheduled for april, then may, now it's pushed out to july.

Back