NECA - Disney's Gargoyles Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seph Stampede

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, ****. There goes all my money.

goliath.jpg

goliath-2.jpg

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1374934258205265923

Ugh! Amazing . Will never understand why they never rebooted or a movie never came out

Love it, what a great surprise! [emoji4]
I'd like to see the peck sculpt reduced a fraction at the sides, just so the arms have better forward range

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

I’m so surprised by this. The hint of a 90’s show that rivaled TMNT and some guessed Gargoyles I thought that was a long shot. I loved the show and toys as a kid and I’m all in for this line. Hoping we get a suit Xanatos. He always ended up in armor or something except his figure that came with the car (which might have been a batmobile retool). Guess I was the odd kid that rather had have him in the suit instead of armor because it was his most seen look.

Gargoyles was a better show than TMNT. It was closer to Batman the Animated series, but not as popular as TMNT or Batman.

The figure is 8 inches tall with a 16 inch wing span.

There are 5 more figures in production, so I'm guessing the rest of the team.

Personally, I wish they had gone with a more cartoon accurate style, as opposed to the more realistic detailed musculature. Maybe they'll make a cartoon version too like their TMNT line.

I think the heavy cartoon stylings are a bit limiting on the TMNT line so I’m liking this approach. I wonder if Xantos will have a realistic Jonathan Franks likeness?

Gargoyles was a better show than TMNT. It was closer to Batman the Animated series, but not as popular as TMNT or Batman.

The figure is 8 inches tall with a 16 inch wing span.

There are 5 more figures in production, so I'm guessing the rest of the team.

Personally, I wish they had gone with a more cartoon accurate style, as opposed to the more realistic detailed musculature. Maybe they'll make a cartoon version too like their TMNT line.

Lol I was about to get mad about you saying it was a better show but tbh it was. While tmnt is amazing and a cultural phenomenon it doesn?t hold up. The old 80s one that is

Back