NECA Django Unchained 8" Pose-able Action Figure Dolls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No the irony is a few pages back people were laughing at these figures because of Mego style. Now they are scrambling to get them.

No the irony is a few pages back people were laughing at these figures because of Mego style. Now they are scrambling to get them.

:exactly:

I get that they're not for everyone, but for this style of figure they are very nicely done. I contacted NECA to see if I could get a replacement shirt for my Django. Not sure how much luck I'm going to have with that.

:lol

Although, I don't think i'm going to scalp them, just due to the terrible irony of flipping slave toys.

:lol

Although, I don't think i'm going to scalp them, just due to the terrible irony of flipping slave toys.

No kidding this whole thing is such a joke. Why is there a Tarantino nazi allowed to sit on my shelf but not a QT slave trader?

I could less about these ugly junks but if enterbay falls through I'm gonna go protest... But as long as its below 96th st :)

some jerk with no feedback bumped the auction up a couple hundred dollars a few times...kinda feel sorry for the buyer.

So when do you think the backlash will begin for Mezco selling a pair of drug dealers as toys then?
Hell doesn't the Walt figure even come with a bag of Crystal Meth!

The only reason the Django figures got so much publicity was because some of the bigger stores carried them. I never see the Enterbay figures mentioned in these reports of how wrong these toys are because most people don't know about them.

So when do you think the backlash will begin for Mezco selling a pair of drug dealers as toys then?

The only reason the Django figures got so much publicity was because some of the bigger stores carried them. I never see the Enterbay figures mentioned in these reports of how wrong these toys are because most people don't know about them.

oh F___ me... I didn't even think of this... I hope it won't be a problem (Breaking bad is not as controversial or as big as Django)
But still makes me wonder if some angry parent will try to complain.

I am FUMING. I am so angry. I preordered these the day they went up for preorder. They weren't even out in the UK yet, or at least, not where I'm at.

I was so thrilled to get these. Now I can't, just because somebody decided to get offended. I've got a youtube channel and I even did a video a few days ago, talking about how pathetic the whiners are, and that there's no way that NECA would cave and take them off the shelves. Wow. I can't believe this.

I hope to GOD(or whoever) that Enterbay doesn't get affected. I was on the fence about getting their Django figures...now, I definitely will. Just so long as the PC police allow me to do so.

When are Ed Gein's victims' families going to stop the production of Leatherface and Norman Bates action figures?:dunno

So let's be real here. What are the chances that after these die down, they'll be able to be found for a lot less than what they are going for right now? I'm not holding out hope, but if anybody thinks there's a chance they'll decrease in the future, I'll keep an eye out.

Back