Enterbay: Django Unchained

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the strange part... why censor this licence?

Jack the ripper has a figure?
Hitler has a freakin figure!

Slavery was horrible but my goodness, we are talking quinton tarrintino badassery here... just a little bit of blood in kill bill, just a little bit of racism in Django
I fail to understand why it is a preconceived notion that people are just gonna see and adopt the wrong things depicted in movies.

If we were bothered enough could arrange a counter campaign?!

Expose the fact that neither Lee or the Reverend have seen this movie and that these are adult collectable and not toys for kids.

By their logic anything with a weapon trivializes violence. Any story with Nazi's trivializes the holocaust.
So their argument against these figures and indeed the movie is without reason or merit.

Both these individuals like to harp on about ignorance in society and yet they go and do this.

I would have karma up on these reactionary clowns!
I would like them to define the term 'society'

Seriously, we should start a campaign or something.

Unfortunately, it's not EB's call. The only way we'd likely see these again is if Harvey Weinstein decided that it was time to hit puberty and let his ***** drop.
I'm not blaming EB. I'd read a few pages back that EB already had these figures off the production lines, ready to ship. I'm just saying that some time after the heat sizzles down, EB should get in talks with the Weiner company about releasing these figures.

True story dude!

We will NEVER see these from EB as they dont want to burn a bridge with the Weinsteins and Columbia pictures for future figs. The best bet for full release figs would be an independent company like Brother Productions or small release guys like Rainman or Velvet Morning.

They released images of those headsculpts acknowledging that they're Django Unchained figures. That plausible deniability that allows these companies to release unlicensed likenesses is completely out the window in this case.

It really is a shame they canceled these figures. I honestly think people are way to sensitive when it comes to certain things. This was a fun movie and an excellent Tarantino film.

BE ADVISED - ADULT LANGUAGE -

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-Ho1JRhaFs[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this isn't enterbay Django related... RIP! But wasn't sure where to post this, just saw this new headsculpt that is suppose to be Calvin Candie - Leonardo DiCaprio, doesn't really look like him besides the haircut/facial hair haha:

3ei8.png

Back