NECA Django Unchained 8" Pose-able Action Figure Dolls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These arent going to get pulled from market, NECA now has django on ebay for 30$, feel bad for people who fell for hype machine and bought djangos up for 60$ on ebay.

In other news I asked neca if they had plans to make regular figures and they said no.

They were $60 on Ebay? Yikes. I got all mine for $25 each.

I need only this and nothing else.

8345119304_19b8951b88_z.jpg

]

It's unfortunate when people that are ignorant of the collectible community get bent out of shape over something like this. Seems his main problem is that buyers will be tempted to reenact slave scenarios with these "toys?"

This articlehttps://www.thewrap.com/movies/article/django-unchained-action-figures-spark-more-racial-outrage-71951
seems to have determined public response by Amazon comments - I'd urge everyone to go on Amazon and add to the comments section about how action figure collectibles are for adults.

People are paying crazy money for this right now. Had the chance to grab a set for below MSRP but only got Django. Which I sold for less than what people are currently bidding on evilBay. :slap

people paying crazy money for sucky figures that don't come with accessories except one figure :cuckoo::lol

According the the article The Weinstein Co. has asked NECA to discontinue the line. First - they probably already did the manufacturing and hadn't planned on doing another run. Second - just because Weinstein asks, doesn't mean NECA have to do anything, unless it's in the license agreement. And if I'm NECA I tell Weinstein - "return the advance and reimburse us for the research/development/manufacturing costs and we'll pull them.

But I'm more worried about what this might mean for Enterbay. Since they may not even have N. Am rights, it might mean nothing.

I think it's quite sad they did this...
there is way more offensive merchandise out there than movie action figures... just go to a Spencer's store or even Hot Topic.
I really hope it doesn't affect Enterbay...
with that said, the people who bought this at regular prices will be flippin' them all over the place now...
:lol

I would... :monkey3

They're crappy figures. They're not even figures! They're dolls!

I LOVED Django....best movie of the year...but I didn't feel it was a very "toyetic" property. Other than Kill Bill, I don't really think any of the Tarentino characters really looked like they'd be cool toys except of course Vince and Jules and Butch, none of which have ever seen real action figures. I've been waiting since 94.....come on already!

Gotta love whiners.

If you don't like the figures of a fictional story set in real times, don't buy them. But sure as hell don't make that choice for other people. This PC garbage needs to go away.

I think it's quite sad they did this...
there is way more offensive merchandise out there than movie action figures... just go to a Spencer's store or even Hot Topic.

Yep! but we all must be politically correct now and not offend anyone ;).

Gotta love whiners.

If you don't like the figures of a fictional story set in real times, don't buy them. But sure as hell don't make that choice for other people. This PC garbage needs to go away.

Yeah,the Politically Correct gets old...but some people need tissues to wipe the tears for being so sensitive

Back