NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what sucks? The fact that I may have to sell this. My friend who I helped out doing work for with his buisness just lost his other job and now has to take all the hours for his own buisness. Which means I have no more disposable income. I have to many other things coming. I have to make a choice...... Damn it.

Oh well. It's not the first time and I am sure it won't be the last.

Problems could be worse.

If any one in the UK is still trying to get these pm me i still have stock of all the 1/4 Predators prices from £69.99-£99.99

20130220_162028_zps82ad8482.jpg

Where in the UK?

If any one in the UK is still trying to get these pm me i still have stock of all the 1/4 Predators prices from £69.99-£99.99

20130220_162028_zps82ad8482.jpg

You know looking at your 1/4 Close mouth predator.
Would anyone buy that now? Seems like no one wanted him when he came out and now I see him for cheap on ebay but still doesn't sell.

I wonder because I Was thinking about putting mine for sale but I don't think I will ever sell my 1/4 Close mouth predator. I think I'm stuck with him. lol :lol

I think it's sad that I still have the Closed Mouth, Open Mouth and City Hunter Predator still sitting in their box, in the basement. I really need to find the room to display them. That base setup that was posted by JAWS, was really neat and I think I'll look into doing that.

You know looking at your 1/4 Close mouth predator.
Would anyone buy that now? Seems like no one wanted him when he came out and now I see him for cheap on ebay but still doesn't sell.

I wonder because I Was thinking about putting mine for sale but I don't think I will ever sell my 1/4 Close mouth predator. I think I'm stuck with him. lol :lol

Closed Mouth is arguably the very best 19-20" made...don't understand why you're down paying this piece's awesomeness.

Closed Mouth is arguably the very best 19-20" made...don't understand why you're down paying this piece's awesomeness.[/QUOTE:exactly:
Was thinking the same thing. The detail on closed mouth is amazing,the open mouth's pink inside mouth is distracting.

Agreed. The closed mouth one is the best in my opinion. It has an amazing expression and totally reminds me of the scene in Predator where he's near the spikes.

Closed Mouth is arguably the very best 19-20" made...don't understand why you're down paying this piece's awesomeness.

Oh no don't get me wrong I loved all three of them, I Was just thinking about maybe selling the closed mouth but I don't think I would ever be able to,

I wasn't downplaying it as much as just wondering why people just didn't really wanted him as much as the others. I remember here in Sideshow freaks more than a few felt this way. And I always see close mouth going for cheapest.
Just makes me wonder about it since all 3 were pretty good. I was talking about the sales of the figure.

haha, back then when the p1 was released I don't remember this much love for it, I remember a couple of peeps liking it a lot but most people were raving about the open mouth one.

Yeah, I get Crow's post. He's not actually dissing the figure, just wondering if it could be easily sold as it seems that it is the least popular of the 3, despite being more accurate and better-looking than the the other 2 variants, as seen and mentioned by Pred fans, me included.

I guess what happened is those who can only get one figure, as well as those who are not as die-hard fans of the franchise, grabbed the open mouth, for they think that it's the most "iconic" of the three.

Me, I bought the masked one. I'm keeping a masked theme on the 1/4s, and unmasked for the 1/6s. Of course I'm open to having those without masks to join my 1/4s, such as the elder.

Yeah, I get Crow's post. He's not actually dissing the figure, just wondering if it could be easily sold as it seems that it is the least popular of the 3, despite being more accurate and better-looking than the the other 2 variants, as seen and mentioned by Pred fans, me included.

I guess what happened is those who can only get one figure, as well as those who are not as die-hard fans of the franchise, grabbed the open mouth, for they think that it's the most "iconic" of the three.

Me, I bought the masked one. I'm keeping a masked theme on the 1/4s, and unmasked for the 1/6s. Of course I'm open to having those without masks to join my 1/4s, such as the elder.

exactly lol, that's what I meant.

when they were being released, I didn't know if I Was going to find them in stores here or not, some websites were selling out fast. I remember BBTS selling out quickly.

I ended up getting all 3. I also think I overpaid for them more than other people, but I was happy to get them.

I still love the preds but I realized maybe I didn't need all 3, the masked and open mouth seem to be good enough. I love the close mouth pred but I was thinking maybe I could sell him.

But I don't think I will ever be able to sell him for a good price, NECA still has them for sale on Amazon, and when it did came out I remember people here were more excited for the other 2, a couple of freaks were really happy about the close mouth predator but everyone was getting the other two.

In order of preference of the 1/4 scale figures I own:

Open mouth P1
Open mouth P2
Closed mouth P1
Masked P2
P1 Gort exclusive

A closed mouth city Hunter with battle Damage would be cool.

I hope the Elder have a closed mouth, the 7" version have a half closed mouth.

Does the open mouth pred 1 come with mask also?

How good are these in hand?

Tempted to pick one up :)

Back