NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working on repainting three more 1/4 predators, one being the open mouth P2 and I wanted to add the cut off arm. After casting a copy the forearm, I sculpted a cross section of the flesh showing skin, bones, fat, blood vessels and muscles. Originally I planned on attaching the new cast piece with magnets but it fits very tight. Now I can swap parts on the figure to be displayed with either a full arm or battle damage.

eulr0h.jpg

Thought I would post some more photos now that I have more things in place. Again my Base is not done. I have to figure out how I want it before I start glueing things down. Before I show these photos I just want to say

A Big thanks goes out to the following Freaks!!

yautja31337 - Sold me his closed mouth Predator for a great Pric

Anyways on the the photos. As someone said "this guy is Photogenic" I am not very good at taking photos and I even thought some of these turned out looking pretty good. Well here you go.

P1160852_zps5626a41a.jpg

P1160827_zps718b0025.jpg

P1160863_zps827c9e57.jpg

P1160835_zps312e08c2.jpg

WoW I need to work on my preds 1/4 base stand love yours very jealous you got all the head versions sweet set up jaws.:clap:clap:clap

I'm working on repainting three more 1/4 predators, one being the open mouth P2 and I wanted to add the cut off arm. After casting a copy the forearm, I sculpted a cross section of the flesh showing skin, bones, fat, blood vessels and muscles. Originally I planned on attaching the new cast piece with magnets but it fits very tight. Now I can swap parts on the figure to be displayed with either a full arm or battle damage.

eulr0h.jpg

wow :clap .

WoW I need to work on my preds 1/4 base stand love yours very jealous you got all the head versions sweet set up jaws.:clap:clap:clap

Thanks friend. It's really easy if you want to do one like mine (no talent needed :) )

I just went to Michael's craft store and bought a bag of assorted fake moss, some fake plants, some model glue, the candle holder base from walmart, and used real rocks. Pretty happy with with my original so I glued it all the plant life in place to look the basically the same.

When it gets a little warmer I am going to go looking for a log looking stick to set up in some way instead of one or two of the rocks.

Thanks friend. It's really easy if you want to do one like mine (no talent needed :) )

I just went to Michael's craft store and bought a bag of assorted fake moss, some fake plants, some model glue, the candle holder base from walmart, and used real rocks. Pretty happy with with my original so I glued it all the plant life in place to look the basically the same.

When it gets a little warmer I am going to go looking for a log looking stick to set up in some way instead of one or two of the rocks.

you can always go all the way like this jaws..lol
pd2.jpg

Sweet jaws thank's for the ingrediants to make. :hi5:I think the skulls look amazing make's the stand pop to life. Again love it very cool.:clap:rock I know can find some nice logs in petsection or aquarium section. I'm realy diggin nanny dee's set up with like some little bonsai tree's with other projects.

Thought I would post some more photos now that I have more things in place. Again my Base is not done. I have to figure out how I want it before I start glueing things down. Before I show these photos I just want to say

A Big thanks goes out to the following Freaks!!

yautja31337 - Sold me his closed mouth Predator for a great Pric

Anyways on the the photos. As someone said "this guy is Photogenic" I am not very good at taking photos and I even thought some of these turned out looking pretty good. Well here you go.

P1160852_zps5626a41a.jpg

P1160827_zps718b0025.jpg

P1160863_zps827c9e57.jpg

P1160835_zps312e08c2.jpg

Look nice for the diorama though,
But I think it should be nicer if you add some weathering on human skull

So I had one of my friends over this evening and I showed him the Neca Predator in my room. Now he has been i my movie room many times before and has seen all my sideshow statues over the years. He could not believe that the Neca Pred was only a plastic action figure. He really figured was a statue. Even after I told ho he kept looking at it then looking at my other pieces.

This is, as has been said many times before, a really amazing piece.

eulr0h.jpg

GREAT JOB, SIR! :clap

So I had one of my friends over this evening and I showed him the Neca Predator in my room. Now he has been i my movie room many times before and has seen all my sideshow statues over the years. He could not believe that the Neca Pred was only a plastic action figure. He really figured was a statue. Even after I told ho he kept looking at it then looking at my other pieces.

This is, as has been said many times before, a really amazing piece.

I couldn't agree more. I can't remember anyone who entered my room and left without saying that these Preds are amazing on the shelf, and they can't believe that it's about a third of the price of my DX Hot Toys.

I just got a mint but previously owned 22" Alien to join my Preds. Can't wait to display them altogether! :)

I can't remember. Have I told everyone How much I love this thing?

bdb40c14-007d-4ace-a4a9-025f9f76e1cc_zps20b98b09.jpg

faa6ed41-03fd-446f-8194-5d5349936ac8_zps3eda3269.jpg

c675986d-4d7a-493e-9d9e-eb699e01107c_zps5714a8b3.jpg

If you use liquid latex you can make the flesh and matter on the skulls and then paint them clear red. I dont do it for customers because of shipping problems and the time it takes for the latex to set.

If enough people are interested I will re start making those skulls. Price is $30 for 3 skulls shipped to the US.

If you use liquid latex you can make the flesh and matter on the skulls and then paint them clear red. I dont do it for customers because of shipping problems and the time it takes for the latex to set.

If enough people are interested I will re start making those skulls. Price is $30 for 3 skulls shipped to the US.

Thanks for the heads up.

And to everybody else. These skulls are worth it!!! They are high quality and really bring the Neca Predator to life. Ashkanls does great work and is a great guy to deal with!!

Thanks for the heads up.

And to everybody else. These skulls are worth it!!! They are high quality and really bring the Neca Predator to life. Ashkanls does great work and is a great guy to deal with!!

Thanks for sharing Dude :hi5:

If any one in the UK is still trying to get these pm me i still have stock of all the 1/4 Predators prices from £69.99-£99.99

20130220_162028_zps82ad8482.jpg

Back