NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look what I've found !
Initials of Kyle Windrix. Hidden under the armor of P1 1/4 !

DSF0687_Predarnold.jpg

DSF0688_Predarnold.jpg

That is cool. I love little things like that!!

unmasked City hunter is available in Toysrus.com for 79 free shipping, seems like a good deal,

I also saw him at my local Toys R us and he was 89.00 I Think, or something like that.

Sucks that I missed out on the original Predator figures run back in 2011... Grrr I had no Idea...

Teddy, try and score the P2 as well. I actually kinda prefer it over the P1. Really great figure/

:pfft: :panic: :monkey4:monkey4 :mad::mad:

no way the P2 is better,
the ball joints on the legs of the P2 look awful, really awful. and the paint on the P1 looks a little better, specially the masked ones. the mask on the P2 looks not as great.

The P2 is great sure, but the added articulation didn't really help much and like I said the joints on the leg look bad.

plus the Plasma Caster/ shoulder cannon on the P1 looks amazing to the piece of crap that was given to the P2 figures.

Teddy, try and score the P2 as well. I actually kinda prefer it over the P1. Really great figure/

Problem is I am not a huge fan of the second movie :(

I am happy with what I have coming :)

Managed to score a modded mask head, open mouth head and closed mouth head :)

Also got some skulls :rock

Next week should be a good week :rock

Modded mask head ?

Yes, the production piece is not screen accurate so I have managed to acquire a modded version :)

If you look at the production piece the gap of the visor is too large. Thankfully it can be modified and narrowed :rock

Yes there is tutorial on youtube how to do it, I also did it, cut my freaking hand haha but it looks so much better :)

You should check this out >

... But for your eyes only, here are some WIP shots:

After re-carving of some areas and correction of curves using "Light-Curing Putty":
PREDBIOMASKNECA10.jpg

PREDBIOMASKNECA11.jpg

PREDBIOMASKNECA14.jpg

PREDBIOMASKNECA15.jpg

Behind the scenes:
PREDBIOMASKNECA16.jpg

... I've never seen a sculpture so sloppy!

And after a first primer layer and a bit of putty:
PREDBIOMASKNECA21.jpg

Second primer layer:
PREDBIOMASKNECA22.jpg

Alu color sprayed:
PREDBIOMASKNECA23.jpg

And the final result:
PREDBIOMASKNECA26.jpg

PREDBIOMASKNECA29.jpg

@ Spiker: same technic than for my P1 BioMask: decals!
- IMPROVING OF THE LENSES (1)
- IMPROVING OF THE LENSES (2)

Anyone know were I can get a P1 Masked for a decent price that's not gonna break the Bank???

Got mine in today but it had a few tears on the netting around the stomach area :(

Hoping ditch will replace it for me :pray:

Back