Action Figure Neca 1/4 1966 robin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho

Super Freak
Reaction score
The long-awaited companion piece to last year's #1 selling Adam West Batman figure from the 1966 TV series has arrived!

We are proud to present this brand new 1/4 scale rendition of Burt Ward as Robin.

For close to 50 years the Batman TV show has delighted audiences, and this fall for the first time ever the complete series will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray!

To celebrate this monumental event we have created this 17" tall poseable figure of the Boy Wonder featuring Burt Ward's likeness.

Limited Production Run, being produced one time only. Don't miss out!

Robin comes with a fabric cape, 6 interchangeable hands, Batarang, communicator, and more.

Super-poseable and loaded with detail, this Robin is a must-have for fans of the classic Batman series.

10415569_10152538730804346_3453513221962111136_n.jpg
10408103_10152538730814346_6188973437206232829_n.jpg

Pre-Order $89.99

November 2014 Release

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC12540&mode=retail

Last edited:
I like it, I like it alot.

They hid that articulation really well with those sculpted folds. When I first heard they were doing Robin, I didn't think they could pull it off. In my head, I pictured this weirdly articulated thing with wonky joints. But no, they killed it, Robin looks great. If I had one gripe, it'd be the colors. They seem a little dull to me, especially the cape. Other than that, I dig it.

Between Hot Toys, NECA and figures toys, I'd say Batman and Robin have been done justice. To think we had literally nothing from the show, now? There's a collectible for pretty much every scale.

I like it, I like it alot.

They hid that articulation really well with those sculpted folds. When I first heard they were doing Robin, I didn't think they could pull it off. In my head, I pictured this weirdly articulated thing with wonky joints. But no, they killed it, Robin looks great. If I had one gripe, it'd be the colors. They seem a little dull to me, especially the cape. Other than that, I dig it.

Between Hot Toys, NECA and figures toys, I'd say Batman and Robin have been done justice. To think we had literally nothing from the show, now? There's a collectible for pretty much every scale.

Hells yeah I can only hope for a Julie Newmar catwoman but that's prob wishful thinking in 1/4...

I was already considering the Adam West Bats, this seals that for sure.

Very nice and a must have to go with Batman.

Looks like NECA learned their lesson with the visible torso joint on the Adam West Batman.

Back