Namor Comiquette!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the exclusive for $250. Must say i am very happy i did looks great and very under rated. the trident is a must have.

The face just kills this piece for me. That's almost a common problem with me for most of Cipriano's sculpts.

And I love just about everything Cipriano has done. Go figure. Different strokes for different folks. I think he looks just like Namor from the comics I remember. I love this piece.

And I love just about everything Cipriano has done. Go figure. Different strokes for different folks. I think he looks just like Namor from the comics I remember. I love this piece.

he looks just like old school 60's namor :yess:

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Timeless piece :monkey1 it will last forever, I think that's why I like the Classic Ironman Com.

6832160x600dr8.jpg

Bump. For those not here.

Got the exclusive for $250. Must say i am very happy i did looks great and very under rated. the trident is a must have.

I just happened to open this one recently. It was not that popular, but this sculpt is highly underrated.

Great price!!

Back