Namor Comiquette!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about getting him out and displaying some more, I really will have a nice setup once we move into a new house and I'll have my own Ski cave...

68321_press02-001.jpg

The fez's ugly as hell but I love the character so definitely will pick him up in the near future...:cool

Badass piece my friend.

just wasn't a fan of the big ass seams on his arms, just like with the balrog/gandolf dio the seams on rogs wings just wrecked the piece for me.
in your opinion dave, are the seams really noticable and do the arms stay in place?

just wasn't a fan of the big ass seams on his arms, just like with the balrog/gandolf dio the seams on rogs wings just wrecked the piece for me.
in your opinion dave, are the seams really noticable and do the arms stay in place?

Honestly I can't remember if that seem really appeared that noticeable or not, I can say that the arms really hold up well in the place and have no problems whatsoever, I'll have to get this bad boy out once again and check...

but yes the arms stay in place nicely and super fitting, kind of hard to pry them off once they are locked if you know what I mean.

nope........... this one just doesn't look right with out the trident imo..

Damn! I'm afraid to go on e-bay now!

I had this preordered last year but opted to cancel when it started to ship out. I thought the face was FUBAR then...:rotfl

Back