Worldbox X Onetoys OT019 Man Of War (God of War Kratos)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I cancelled preorder

ETA: August 2023
Bare minimum expectations: August 2024💀

Yeah I get it, as much as I want the figure and love the character + game I am getting to the point where I am wondering if it will be worth the looooooong wait.
Keeping my pre-order though, I only cancel if the final product is dissapointing.

Last edited:
I get the frustration but I'm the type who will wait until it's out or the site I ordered cancels my order an refunds my NRD.
Agreed. No reason to cancel IMO. The money is gone either way if you put an NRD down, so there really is no harm in waiting for it to release at this point. Most folks will more than likely be able to see a review from someone before even having to pay their final invoice; so, canceling now is no different than cancelling then other than actually being able to see the what the final product looks like and making a decision from that rather than impatience

Last edited:
Yeah I cancelled, I can be patience up to a certain point or rather I have higher priorities and rather pay for something else instead. But I've seen many delays and then when the figure is finally out, it doesn't live up to the quality.

I PO through a seller I shop often from in Aliexpress, got all my money back so no harm done.

I hope the figure is good though, I'll wait until it's finally out and check out reviews. If I happen to like it then maybe I can pick up for cheaper if it floods the market.

I think it's less about the wait time being insanely high and more that the estimated release date was unrealistic. I've mentioned before, but the figure has an intricate outfit, as well as various accessories including Mimir and it also went through feedback related revisions. It would have been more realistic for them to give an estimate of two years, but long wait times put customers off, which you don't want to do when launching a preorder. This is still in my list of figures I try to forget about until they actually show up one day.

Last edited:
Figure looked really good, head was weird but them taking revisions just made me like them even more. I love to support teams like these. I'll gladly wait as long as it's needed for a banger final product.

Yeah I get it, as much as I want the figure and love the character + game I am getting to the point where I am wondering if it will be worth the looooooong wait.
Keeping my pre-order though, I only cancel if the final product is dissapointing.
This and Limtoys Nathan Drake, i just forgot about it. I trust Lim and even if it’s 2025, it will be a stunning figure. About Kratos, i am not worried much. If it turns good, i know how to source it. If it turns out not good, sadly there is no good alternative.

The only irritating thing is that the PO bonuses vary with each seller. Hope they give all the 3 to every seller.

Back