Worldbox X Onetoys OT019 Man Of War (God of War Kratos)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to putting this with my other gaming figures. Looked in one of my parts bins and found I have the perfect display base for this as well whenever it arrives.

Looking forward to putting this with my other gaming figures. Looked in one of my parts bins and found I have the perfect display base for this as well whenever it arrives.
What base is that? I'm a base addict, I wanna see!

What base is that? I'm a base addict, I wanna see!
As am I which is why I apparently had one :lol It's back at the bottom though as I was only going through my boxes to see what I may sell in the future, so there's a ton of stuff on top of it. I will try to find a pic online and post it.

Last edited:
Ive been toying with cancelling this as If i have a Kratos id rather have 2018 or prior Kratos (havent been able to play Ragnarok). but it just looks too damn good, ill wait for its release.

Ive been toying with cancelling this as If i have a Kratos id rather have 2018 or prior Kratos (havent been able to play Ragnarok). but it just looks too damn good, ill wait for its release.
DON'T

Any news on a release date yet, or if they will even make 2023?

Hey @Kit Chen , just curious if the manufacturer has provided an updated shipping date to vendors for this figure? Thanks!

Looking forward to see how this comes out as they are making league of legend arcane jinx now

Can’t wait for this. Honestly think Worldbox will knock this out of the park. Owned the Mondo one and it was amazing, a literal brick 🧱 but amazing.

Can't wait to get this. If WB and OT work together more since they are now doing Jinx from LOL Arcane as their next figure. I definitely hope a Atreus and Thor are made to continue the line, and I can see them doing other video game characters we haven't seen made.

Back