Namor Comiquette!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here...I've been watching this for a while now. Have a go at it if you feel it's fair. Personally, I think the shipping cost sucks! Too much!:(

https://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...065546&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_664wt_1167

yeah the shipping might be a touch high but i guess it all depends on the size of the box.
i'd like to see one sell by actual auction, then a person knows what they're actuall worth, not what people put the asking price at, if you know what i mean..:monkey5

I have the exclusive and its a great sculpt. When I first got this I hated the face (to old looking and jacked up teeth) and the ankle wings (too small) and I haven't changed my mind. Apart from the wings and the face the sculpt is great. The Trident is a nice feature but I would have preferred a Black Suit Namor. I think if Sideshow had improved on the face this thing would have flown off the shelf.

Touched up his teeth a little. Actually, I touched up the giant gaps he had between his teeth.

in my house all time, I dance in them once I get done replying to Jbinny.

True story...

He sent me what I thought was a music video and instead of getting Rick roll'd, I got Ski roll'd.

Now I has a sad...

Back